Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread


@SkinsGoldPants
 Share

Recommended Posts

Until you see an official report from NK, I wouldn’t trust any report coming out.

 

If he’s really dead, it will be a big deal. The crying North Koreans would have a big funeral and probably a week or more of mourning.

 

If he’s really dead, they are probably haggling who takes over and until they decide on that; won’t announce anything.

 

I am assuming the surgeon and his entire family; have been eliminated.

 

Whoever the replacement is; they are probably busy taking out his or her opponents first.

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Until you see an official report from NK, I wouldn’t trust any report coming out.

 

If he’s really dead, it will be a big deal. The crying North Koreans would have a big funeral and probably a week or more of mourning.

 

If he’s really dead, they are probably haggling who takes over and until they decide on that; won’t announce anything.

 

I am assuming the surgeon and his entire family; have been eliminated.

 

Whoever the replacement is; us probably busy taking out his or her opponents first.

 

If it's his sister I hear she's worse.  Every generation of that family has gotten worse.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, drowland said:

 

If it's his sister I hear she's worse.  Every generation of that family has gotten worse.

 

Technically that's the same generation, but if you look at her she has dead eyes, like a doll's eyes...

 

north-korea-leader-01.jpg?quality=80&str

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

She has the look of a woman that's been beaten or raped (not that she has). I'm just familiar, h.c having spent some time around women who have that sort of empty stare thing going on.

 

It's just one picture, but that's what I would take away from it

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She will have a hard time because NK is even more male hierarchical than most countries. She has been given the kinds of positions that would position her if she was male. That's why I think she's consolidating power by killing off the competition if indeed her brother's dead.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

She will have a hard time because NK is even more male hierarchical than most countries. She has been given the kinds of positions that would position her if she was male. That's why I think she's consolidating power by killing off the competition if indeed her brother's dead.


It looks like she is the one of the few options. One older brother was assassinated and apparently the other has mostly withdrawn from the public  There is also another older sister but who has also not been involved much with the politics,  So the high level party members don’t have another Kim 

 

One of Kim Jong Il’s half brothers is apparently still alive - Kim Pyong Il, who has been serving as ambassador to various countries. , though this was apparently because he was viewed as a threat to seize power...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, China said:

 

Technically that's the same generation, but if you look at her she has dead eyes, like a doll's eyes...

 

north-korea-leader-01.jpg?quality=80&str

Yeah I know they're the same generation, I was just alluding to when the father and grandfather died everyone thought things would get better and they haven't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know Kim has disappeared before. Think longest is 40 days. So, he could pop up in June.

 

If he was already dead; you see movement in NK. Troop movement along the border. Movement in the capital to prepare for his funeral.

 

If you don’t see any of that thus week; then he isn’t dead.

 

He probably is a bad recovery to the surgery he probably had.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They altered carbon copied that dude. Probably got 50 Kim Jong Un's on ice somewhere deep underground.

He's going to show up again looking like a member of BTS.  

 

Edited by visionary
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They would never admit to their leader dying during a global pandemic without a plan first on what to do next.  

 

Optics are everything for this country, even if his sister is most likely to be next if that happens, it's uncharted territory for all of us all things considered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...