Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Bob Seger Greatest Hits Album out today

Spaceman Spiff

You beat me to it, I was just gettng ready to post this.

I was talking to Predicto the other day about how I would hate to be the guy that picked the tracks for a Seger greatest hits compliation. There are just so many possibilities. It should really be a box set of about 10-12 discs. It would be a big hit for the holiday season.

I seriously wish I had Predicto's address because I'd send him a wonderful Christmas gift.
Beat me to it. If someone gets his address, I'll go in halfsies with you on the greatest Xmas gift EVER!

if you are honestly seeking to broaden this clearly evident dearth of taste and expand narrow cultural horizons to dizzying new heights.... I do indeed have his home address.

if you are honestly seeking to broaden this clearly evident dearth of taste and expand narrow cultural horizons to dizzying new heights.... I do indeed have his home address.

I think we all need to send him one. I picked up a baker's dozen for everyone on my Christmas list. But I will try to get another for Predicto before they are all sold out. The ones that will be up on Ebay after the shelves are empty are going to cost hundreds.

It would be funny as hell if every regular member of the Tailgate sent Predicto a copy of the same album, on the same day, in an elaborate scheme.

His head would probably explode...

Good idea. I've been thinking of taking up skeet shooting for a long time.

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 12:21 PM ----------

et tu, Brute?

Archived