Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Bob Seger Greatest Hits Album out today

Spaceman Spiff

Seger's CDs are bulletproof, just like his musical integrity.

Or if they all diabolically pieced themselves back together after he shot them, and then it would get worse. Every single musical device that he tries to listen to gets permanently stuck on Against The Wind for the rest of his life.

Stephen King eat your heart out.

• 1 year later...
The every recycled vacuum cleaner joke? Really?. Hmmmmm. Having an inspiration for Predicto's new sig. :evil:If I wasn't such a nice guy.....

Well, I was looking for a quick response. :(

Is this better?

Q: If you are trapped in an elevator with Adolf Hitler and Bob Seger but you only have one bullet in your gun, which one do you shoot?

A: Yourself.

Well, I was looking for a quick response. :(

Is this better?

Q: If you are trapped in an elevator with Adolf Hitler and Bob Seger but you only have one bullet in your gun, which one do you shoot?

A: Yourself.

haha I thought you were going to go the Michael Scott route on that one. If you are trapped in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler and Bob Seger and had a gun with two bullets, you'd shoot Seger twice lol

Why does Bob Seger move around the stage during his solos?

To get away from the noise.

---------- Post added April-12th-2013 at 12:27 PM ----------

haha I thought you were going to go the Michael Scott route on that one. If you are trapped in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler and Bob Seger and had a gun with two bullets, you'd shoot Seger twice lol

Too obvious. :)

Man, I just don't get the hatred for this guy.

He's not my favorite singer by any stretch. But he's far from terrible, as a lot here are making him out to be.

Long running joke. For whatever reason, Predicto hates him with a passion. And all of this is because of that.

~Bang

• 2 weeks later...

Archived