Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter: Hankerson and Helu both starting against 49ers

SkinsNoles21

There was a point (back in the day) when each starting RB for our NFC East rivals was a former Redskin fan. Tiki Barber, Brian Westbrook, and Julius Jones.

OH SNAP!!! :rubeyes:

36westbrook Brian Westbrook

At the Redskins game!! Let's go skins! Still feels weird saying that

-forgot that he grew up a Skins fan!!

No problem man, I have as well. I want to see as many young guys out there as possible. If Hankerson is starting, then Paul must be in line for significant reps as well, because he's been ahead of Hankerson this whole time.

I would think a large part of Paul being ahead of Hankerson on the depth chart had to do with his ST ability. It's easier to justify activating a raw WR on gameday if he can help on ST and run blocking in addition to the passing game vs. a guy like Hankerson that is more one dimensional. That being said I hope you are right and they both see significant playing time today.

I would think a large part of Paul being ahead of Hankerson on the depth chart had to do with his ST ability. It's easier to justify activating a raw WR on gameday if he can help on ST and run blocking in addition to the passing game vs. a guy like Hankerson that is more one dimensional. That being said I hope you are right and they both see significant playing time today.

You could be right, although Paul did get his number called in the passing game a couple times, and Shanahan seems to love him. Hope they both play, and play well, today!

Archived