Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter: Hankerson and Helu both starting against 49ers

SkinsNoles21

thanks Conn, I have been looking for a confirmation of this

I love the youth throughout the starting line up today

hopefully they will play with a sense of urgency

HAIL

No problem man, I have as well. I want to see as many young guys out there as possible. If Hankerson is starting, then Paul must be in line for significant reps as well, because he's been ahead of Hankerson this whole time.

And Stallworth is inactive. This is what we all want, basically. Great news!

Yeah the team needs to know what it has in the wings and can it develop into starting talent. Enough of this holding them back, they will get up to speed quicker on the field in games. It is time.

Yeah the team needs to know what it has in the wings and can it develop into starting talent. Enough of this holding them back, they will get up to speed quicker on the field in games. It is time.

Not to mention that Beck also has a better rapport with these guys, having worked with them in practice as a non-starter all season.

No problem man, I have as well. I want to see as many young guys out there as possible. If Hankerson is starting, then Paul must be in line for significant reps as well, because he's been ahead of Hankerson this whole time.

right on bro, enjoy the game!

uh yeah, thats the single stupidest move ive ever heard of.

i swear there are some straight idiots that play fantasy. torain for jones drew. lol, thats unreal.

Not even taking the HUGE gap in talent into account, everyone knows that you can't trust a Shanahan RB in fantasy, week to week.

Talking to a few coaches from time to time,they all said the same thing. Every now and then,they just say **** it. Get 'em in there. Could be one of those times. Been looking for coach to start Helu eventually and getting Hankerson in there more,(which he has done a bit of). Look forward to watching the young men play.

Archived