Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time: Scientists "95 % Sure" Bigfoot lives in Russian Tundra

dg28daman

Yeah, but others certainly have...

At any rate, I see your point. There are hunters who will tell you that in the pacific northwest, they have never seen a rotting deer carcus because the eco-system simply devours the remains so quickly.

But they have seen a ton of bones. Heck, I have found deer skulls on hikes more than once.

This is a total scam people. You can want to believe, and that is fun and all, but it is still total bull :pooh: just like the Loch Ness Monster. Google Earth now maps every square foot of the planet. Satellites can count the dandelions in your backyard. There is no way that a sustainable race of humanoids is out there and not one of the 7 billion of us regular humans on the planet can provide a single bit of evidence of their existence.

But they have seen a ton of bones. Heck, I have found deer skulls on hikes more than once.

This is a total scam people. You can want to believe, and that is fun and all, but it is still total bull :pooh: just like the Loch Ness Monster. Google Earth now maps every square foot of the planet. Satellites can count the dandelions in your backyard. There is no way that a sustainable race of humanoids is out there and not one of the 7 billion of us regular humans on the planet can provide a single bit of evidence of their existence.

For the record, I don't believe in bigfoot.

Just a little follow up...

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/bigfoot-forum-derided-as-united-russia-ploy/445159.html

For those that don't feel like reading, basically some politicians are saying this whole Bigfoot thing is a ploy for publicity the United Russia political party. That would be the one of the weirder political moves I can remember...

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/bigfoot-forum-derided-as-united-russia-ploy/445159.html

For those that don't feel like reading, basically some politicians are saying this whole Bigfoot thing is a ploy for publicity the United Russia political party. That would be the one of the weirder political moves I can remember...

Perry is losing serious ground in the polls. Maybe he should try something like this.

Putin's United Russia treats politics like a gameshow. There is no substance at all, just bread and circuses.

(*and before anyone bothers to say it, no you are wrong, politics actually are a lot better and more honest and legit here in the USA).

Putin's United Russia treats politics like a gameshow. There is no substance at all, just bread and circuses.

(*and before anyone bothers to say it, no you are wrong, politics actually are a lot better and more honest and legit here in the USA).

That's not saying much. Better than fake Bigfoot sightings? Wow, our politics must be phenomenal.

One of my dreams is to see a Wooly Mammoth.

In January 2011, it was reported[43] by Yomiuri Shimbun that a team of scientists headed by Akira Iritani of Kyoto University had built upon research by Dr. Teruhiko Wakayama of RIKEN in Kobe, Japan, saying that they will extract DNA from a mammoth carcass that had been preserved in a Russian laboratory and insert it into the egg cells of an African elephant in hopes of producing a mammoth embryo. The researchers said they hoped to produce a baby mammoth within six years.[44]

:fingersx:

That's not saying much. Better than fake Bigfoot sightings? Wow, our politics must be phenomenal.

Yes, we're more on the level of leprachan or fairy sightings. Or in Al Gore's world, ManBearPig sightings.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 02:38 PM ----------

Wasn't Putin pushing the cloning of a Wooly Mammoth and then eventually some sort of Ice-Age Jurrasic Park out in the middle of no where?

One of my dreams is to see a Wooly Mammoth.

I'm totally on board with you on this one. Bring on the mammoths.

• 11 months later...

'Yeti' sightings on the rise in Russia

A group of yetis are on the loose in Sibera, fishermen and a forestry worker have claimed.

There were three reported sightings in recent weeks.

One person who reported spying the beast said “We shouted, ‘Do you need help?’ They rushed away, all in fur, walking on two legs, making their way through the bushes and with two other limbs, straight up the hill.

The person who made the report added: “It could not be bears, as the bear walks on all fours, and they ran on two. Then they were gone.”

On a second sighting on the bank of the Mras-Su River several days later, an unnamed fisherman was quoted as saying: “We saw some tall animals looking like people.”

He added: “Our binoculars were broken and did not let us see them sharply. We waved at the animals but they did not respond, then quickly ran back into the forest, walking on two legs.

“We realized that they were not in dark clothes but covered by dark fur. They did walk like people.”

Click on the link for the full article

Archived