Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time: Scientists "95 % Sure" Bigfoot lives in Russian Tundra

dg28daman

Even if you think Bigfoot talk is ridiculous, you can at least appreciate the following map:

Stevens then went about making some observations. First, he pointed out how Sasquatch sightings are not evenly distributed.

“There are distinct regions where sightings are incredibly common, despite a very sparse population. On the other hand, in some of the most densely populated areas Sasquatch sightings are exceedingly rare,” he wrote.

“I don’t have a really good explanation for this. These are Sasquatch sightings we’re talking about and I’m way out of my area of expertise (do bigfoot experts exist?). But it’s clear that if the legendary biped is real, it’s thriving out west,” he continued.

He does think environmental factors – like a rugged, woody area – and prevalence of the legend “likely combine to at least put weary
outdoorsmen on the lookout.”

“Ultimately, I’m not convinced there’s a descendant of Gigantopithecus playing hide and seek in the Pacific Northwest,” Stevens
concluded. “But if respectable folks like Survivorman Les Stroud and primatologist Jane Goodall believe there’s something more to the myth, I think it’s at least worth putting on the map.”

20130919-185830.jpg

Police: Lykens man says Bigfoot smashed RV lights

LYKENS, Pa. (WHTM) -

A Lykens man who had the taillights and windows smashed out of his motor home told a state trooper that he believes the crime was committed by a Bigfoot, police said.

State police in Lykens said the trooper was called to John Reed's home in the 400 block of Division Street shortly after midnight, where Reed reported that he saw the Bigfoot near his 1973 Winnebago on Lykens Road in Jackson Township.

Reed told the trooper that after he saw the Bigfoot, he turned on the RV's outside lights and the creature began throwing rocks to prevent discovery, police said.

Police said in a news release that the actor was described as very large, brown in color, and walked somewhat hunched over, but Reed was unable to describe whether it was hairy.

That's what you get for messin' with Sasquatch.  :P

SasquatchHR1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bigfoot is real, research teams claim

DALLAS — A team of Sasquatch researchers screened what it called "never before seen HD video" of Bigfoot on Tuesday.

During a news conference, they played several short clips that purported to show various human-like, hairy figures moving about in wooded areas in Kentucky.

The group — led by Dr. Melba Ketchum, a trained veterinarian who founded her own genetics research company — has been collecting data and evidence or the past five years. Their effort is known as The Sasquatch Genome Project.

"This was a serious study," Ketchum said of the program that they said cost $500,000 to complete.

The exclusive footage came from a similar effort dubbed The Erickson Project, which was led by Adrian Erickson. That group said it captured the "definitive video and DNA evidence from the elusive Sasquatch."

Click on the link for the full article and video

• 3 weeks later...

Not Bigfoot but the Yeti might be real after all. Seem like a good source and makes some sense. My only question is why do the footprints look more human than bear.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/geneticist-unravels-yetis-dna-171145440--abc-news-tech.html?vp=1

Here's a polar bear paw print:

polar_bear_rear.jpg

Take away the claw marks and you can see how it could be mistaken for human, especially if your mind is already looking for something humanoid.

Yeah, but others certainly have...

At any rate, I see your point. There are hunters who will tell you that in the pacific northwest, they have never seen a rotting deer carcus because the eco-system simply devours the remains so quickly.

Nature devours. 

I've never kept a secret of being a "believer." I know I cannot prove and therefore do not "know." It's just that other forms of the genus homo existing on the fringe don't strike me as abnormal or paranormal. 

I don't even think this hominid is an ape, as we consider apes. I think it's a primitive form of man (or forms as they probably have global races), not smart enough to change it's environment but quite smart enough to evade those of us that can. I think sightings have stepped up in the last 20 years as we eat gradually into the wilderness. 

I hope we can prove they exist without killing one and many times I hope we never prove they exist because then many will be killed. 

I'm 95% sure I just saw him in walmart the other day.  That place gives me the creeps sometimes, especially around the first of the month...

Thats one pace where you either want to go in right as they open, or right before they close, otherwise,  along with Bigfoot, you're likely to run into a vampire, a midget, and a guy with 3 legs all at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Bigfoot Spotted on Google Earth? (Video)

Has Bigfoot been spotted by the Google Earth mobile?

In the video linked to below, it's hard to say for sure.

Posted by paranormal researcher Wowforreeel to YouTube, this particular image came about after hours of poring over the results recorded by Google along the Yellowhead Highway in British Columbia. So, it's not like it's a neck of the woods never visited by Sasquatch or those who hunt him.

The video shows the spooky image in full color first (shown below) then renders it into the black and white image shown above.

Click on the link for more

Archived