Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time: Scientists "95 % Sure" Bigfoot lives in Russian Tundra

dg28daman

remember that thread years ago about the bigfoot someone found and they were going to have a press conference about it, but it never happened and was a huge hoax? :ols:

Completely forgot about that! I actually followed that and was borderline excited. This probably will end up being a hoax too, but hey, you never know...

Some quotes from the Guardian article linked within:

I know they exist – I see them every day," a conference participant, Robin Lynn, said by telephone from Kemerovo. She says she has a family of 10 yeti-like creatures living on her land in the US state of Michigan.

Yet somehow, whenever she tries to take a picture of them, mysterious anti-camera rays emanate from the Yeti's head, completely neutralizing her efforts. :)

John Binderangel, a Canadian wildlife biologist who has been studying the yeti for 30 years, said the Siberian expedition offered further proof of the beast's existence.

"We were shown some twisted willow branches that are referred to as markers – they were convincing evidence of this hominoid," he said.

:ols:

he Kemerovo government has hosted a number of stunts aimed at boosting the region's reputation as a yeti centre.

You don't say. :)

How did they arrive at the 95% number? Seems a bit strange that it leaves tracks in the snow but not one can find it. People claim to see them all the time but trained wild life cameramen that make a living finding and filming rare animals in (in HD, no less) have never come across one while operating in the same regions. There has never been a dead body of any of these animals found. Which can only mean one thing:

9978331.jpg

How did they arrive at the 95% number? Seems a bit strange that it leaves tracks in the snow but not one can find it. People claim to see them all the time but trained wild life cameramen that make a living finding and filming rare animals in (in HD, no less) have never come across one while operating in the same regions. There has never been a dead body of any of these animals found. Which can only mean one thing:

They eat their dead? :ols:

To be fair I'm almost positive there are more humans than Yeti's in the world and I've never been walking around town and stumbled upon a dead human body.

Yeah, but others certainly have...

At any rate, I see your point. There are hunters who will tell you that in the pacific northwest, they have never seen a rotting deer carcus because the eco-system simply devours the remains so quickly.

Archived