Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

So, last time I tried a Tribal Wars round, things started great, but my family got sick with H1N1 and I dropped.

Hammy was over tonight and he's itching to play.

I thought we might as well consider a round under the following situations:

1. We start a BRAND new world on Day 1 with the bulk of us.

2. We elect a world where we can pick a specific quadrant. The circular thing leaves us too vulnerable to pick offs and night attacks.

3. We play with an ethos or roleplay that makes it something fun and other than just kicking the crap out of those we can kick the crap out of.

We'd probably want to discuss general strat before a start. I.E. Two PURE defensive villages for ONE pure offensive. Offensive clears, lets defense grow first. Defense builds offense, clears for offense to grow. ETC.

A same quadrant start by an ESL crew could be difficult to counter.

As I am now divorced, I have plenty of time generally to **** around.

Hammy's in. One of Hammy's kids may be in. If we get a good batch of folks interested, we can kick off a round in a month or so.

I do not need to be the leader. Last time I started you guys deferred to me, but you don't have to. Bird or someone else can lead. I'm easy on that. If you want me to lead, I'd do the same propagandist thing as before.

If I did not lead I'd use a different username as there appears to be lingering understanding of my old one. Anyway, if anyone wants, holler.

Question, what the heck is tribal wars??!! A pc game or something?

Tribal wars in survive, and conquest game. Basically you build your civilization by gathering resources, building your army, and then attacking other people to gain extra villages...

just can't do it. short handed at work (and we were short handed before someone left) and a cranky IT guy. i'm not sure how i haven't been fired during my last two TW go arounds.

church levels kinda suck. the last world i played had em, and i wasn't a fan.

Archived