Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

I'll be moving within a month or 2, leaving the country (I know, finally.) Not sure if I should tell Heli a.k.a. Feya about this or not, she'd force me to bring the Lord Of Hamster Golf out of retirement. Not sure if I can get back into speaking in 3rd person, but there is a huge temptation to be Symbol30 again, speak of Allah Lokinder, and bring back the drinking buddies that are Symbol30 and Hammy.

Why, why am I trying to talk myself into doing this again. Symbol30 has been retired for a long time. Symbol30 does not know how long Symbol30 would be able to destroy the evil penguins. Symbol30 is not sure how active Symbol30 could be. Symbol30 had fun killing the penguins for Allah Lokinder and Symbol30 wonders if Symbol30 could put the time in. Symbol30 shall have to think about this and if Symbol30 decides to try this, Symbol30 shall have to warn Symbol30's Lady of Hamster Golf, the beautiful Feya of Allah Lokinder's plans to destroy more evil penguins.

I was HOF44 on W2, I'm HailYeah on 58 now.

Oh and DjTj if your reading this get back here for W59, dude was a machine. and where's Boof?? Would be nice to get Tim into it again too. Not sure how we would contact him though.

If you're speaking of TimDogg, I sent him a message on facebook. Letting him know that Art is starting things up again.

Tell me about Packer. However, we're still together, now I'm just waiting for this lung infection that I've had for a few months to completely go away so I can be allowed to travel over seas.

Heli and I will be sharing an account, so we are going to be called, SymFey. I wonder if people will be able to tell which is which. ;)

Oh and Heli's reply to me:

Art is killing us.. it's so tempting.. most because the gang is so funny.. god ****it i do not have time.. maybe if we would play same account.. atm i don't have net access at home, so my time in comp is mostly limited.. gosh, Art is killing me.

lol, You shall miss something however. When Art begins the propaganda. There's now churches in the game, so now the "worshipping" of Lokinder will be even bigger.

I tell you what, seeing Lokinder back in action had me consider it for a fraction of a second, but I quickly came to my senses. Perhaps this thread should be updated from time to time with classic Loki propaganda.

Archived