Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo is historically bad

Bacon

He led his team to a loss when ahead by at least 14 points with a quarter to go. The first time in Cowboys history.

His groundbreaking strategy included being unprepared for snaps, untimely interceptions, and fumbles. Is this due to Jessica Simpson voodoo? Incompetence? Will he continue his historic run throughout the rest of the season? Discuss.

but once Alan Ball was forced into a full time role I'd pretty much given up hope.

Dallas fans still convincing themselves that something other than Romo sits to pee is the real problem.

Trust me, Alan Ball didn't lose the game.

Alan Alda could have started and it was still Romo sits to pee losing the game in the end.

Dallas fans still convincing themselves that something other than Romo sits to pee is the real problem.

Trust me, Alan Ball didn't lose the game.

Alan Alda could have started and it was still Romo sits to pee losing the game in the end.

He would have whined the opposition into submission.

"Alright, we'll forfeit the game if you'll just shut the **** up!"

Dudes GOT to be the biggest choke artist in the game!! lol Hope he never retires!!!

He truly is an artist. You have to plan that **** out. An ordinary fail would not be enough to overcome a 14-point lead with little time to spare, so Tony pulled out every trick in his bag, only to pull it off with 30 seconds to go. Remarkable!

I thought Dallas had this game. Simply amazing...

...and I mean amazingly bad.

For real. I'm so pissed because I turned the game so I could watch the season finale of True Blood. I thought for sure Dallas had that game. Dammit! I should've just watched True Blood later but the Jets were pissin me off.

Archived