Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo is historically bad

Bacon

Really? Romo sits to pee seemingly trying THREE times to give the game away, and finally succeeding, isn't worse than a special teams TD?

1.Fumble in the RZ while up 7, instead of throwing it away, or just.....you know....NOT fumbling, so that your kicker can take the FG, putting you up by two scores.

2. Interception thrown DIRECTLY to Revis. Gift-wrapped, even. He slapped a little ****ing bow on it for the Jets. Do I need to mention that he was targeting Dez on that play, even though he'd been gimpy and slowed for at least half the game? Oh, and was covered by Revis? :ols: The whole reason to put an injured Dez on the field on that play is to take Revis OUT of the play, not to target him! Otherwise, Dez is on the sideline and another, actually viable, option in Austin is covered by Revis rather than Cromartie. But no. Romo sits to pee zero's in on him and tosses it right to Revis. :ols: Only reason this didn't ruin the game was that Sanchez is bad enough to give it right back.

3. Botched snap. Even if THIS wasn't Romo sits to pee's fault, his chuckling, non-caring demeanor shows why he's not a leader and why he's a joke of a "franchise QB". Just ****ing embarrassing if you're a Cowboys fan. :doh:

But yeah, all of these things aren't as bad as a blocked punt. THAT is the real travesty here. :ols: :ols:

Don't forget the interception he threw that Austin saved his bacon on. This game was typical Tony Romo sits to pee. He put up great numbers, made some really, really good throws and then just choked when it mattered most. That fumble near the goal line sums up his career. A throw away wins the game for the Cowboys but Tony wants to make the big play instead. :beavisnbutthead:

San Francisco has Patrick Willis... And they're special teams are no joke. I don't think that game is as in the bag as you do.

Never said they had it "in the bag", however, I do think Romo sits to pee puts up some good numbers against that defense. They are good against the run, but I'm not confident in their secondary.

Nice to see the Skins fans never disappoint. You guys get a solid win today and decent quarterback play from Rexy (who fumbled and gave up a td on the play) and now you are holier than thou. He had two boneheaded plays against one of the best defenses in the league. Forget the fact thtat a bunch of other so called 'great' qbs played absolutely atrocious today. Nope. Romo sits to pee is the worst qb ever.

We will see in a couple of weeks just how bad Tony Romo sits to pee is....I will remember this thread.

Umm. No.

We ended up blocking their FG attempt.

But back to your argument.

No we won't. We won't see how truly awful he can be until December.

Kenny pwned as only Romo sits to pee could be.

Nice to see the Skins fans never disappoint. You guys get a solid win today and decent quarterback play from Rexy (who fumbled and gave up a td on the play) and now you are holier than thou. He had two boneheaded plays against one of the best defenses in the league. Forget the fact thtat a bunch of other so called 'great' qbs played absolutely atrocious today. Nope. Romo sits to pee is the worst qb ever.

We will see in a couple of weeks just how bad Tony Romo sits to pee is....I will remember this thread.

Waaaaah, waaaaaah, waaaaaah...

Do you know what the difference is between Tony Romo sits to pee and the other "So called 'great' qbs" is? The other qbs didn't have the game in the bag and choked it away. And by the way, the Giants didn't score after Sexy Rexy's fumble.

San Francisco has Patrick Willis... And they're special teams are no joke. I don't think that game is as in the bag as you do.

SF cant score on Seattle...they have major off issues. Dallas should be able to come away with a 10 point win.......its week 3 i cant wait for. I do not see how the skins can stop Dallas.......i mean its a rivalry game so you never know, but Dallas beat up on some really Good Corners last night, ....should be a lot easier go against Washington, and i cant see the skins protecting Rex either. Ware was pushing the Jets Oline around.......I know Skins fans are pleased to be 1+-0 and get that win over the giants, and i know how happy they are over Dallas losing, but they (if honest about it...... and know a little about football) have to be concerned about the match up with Dallas.......skins fans: Outside of "its a rivalry and it will be close'....tell me please where you think the Skins are gonna match up well VS Dallas @ Dallas in 2 weeks???

SF cant score on Seattle...they have major off issues. Dallas should be able to come away with a 10 point win.......

They should have come away with a 14 point win this week. :ols:

its week 3 i cant wait for. I do not see how the skins can stop Dallas.......i mean its a rivalry game so you never know, but Dallas beat up on some really Good Corners last night, ....should be a lot easier go against Washington, and i cant see the skins protecting Rex either.

I don't know if you noticed, but the Redskins defense isn't the same defense you saw a year ago. They're much improved. Good luck stopping our pressure. The thing I agree with here, in that statement though is our ability to open running lanes and protect Rex. That does scare me.

I know Skins fans are pleased to be 1+-0 and get that win over the giants, and i know how happy they are over Dallas losing, but they (if honest about it...... and know a little about football) have to be concerned about the match up with Dallas.......

I love how you throw the "and know a little football" line in there. Really? The Cowboys have NO secondary. Whatsoever. Romo sits to pee scares no one. I think you're in a state of denial. The Cowboys are NOT as good as you think they are. And the Redskins aren't as bad as you think they are, either. And neither team is a world beater. I don't understand how a fan of the Cowboys can come in here, a Redskin forum, and attempt to throw the football knowledge card out and then throw this nonsense out there. Guess what, I have football knowledge and I think you're blowing smoke up your own ass. You talk like the Cowboys are going to run roughshot all over the 'Skins, and we're lacking football knowledge? No. It'll be a good football game. But, keep throwing that knowledge card out there to make yourself feel better about the choke job.

They should have come away with a 14 point win this week. :ols:

I don't know if you noticed, but the Redskins defense isn't the same defense you saw a year ago. They're much improved. Good luck stopping our pressure. The thing I agree with here, in that statement though is our ability to open running lanes and protect Rex. That does scare me.

I love how you throw the "and know a little football" line in there. Really? The Cowboys have NO secondary. Whatsoever. Romo sits to pee scares no one. I think you're in a state of denial. The Cowboys are NOT as good as you think they are. And the Redskins aren't as bad as you think they are, either. And neither team is a world beater. I don't understand how a fan of the Cowboys can come in here, a Redskin forum, and attempt to throw the football knowledge card out and then throw this nonsense out there. Guess what, I have football knowledge and I think you're blowing smoke up your own ass. You talk like the Cowboys are going to run roughshot all over the 'Skins, and we're lacking football knowledge? No. It'll be a good football game. But, keep throwing that knowledge card out there to make yourself feel better about the choke job.

ok...sounds like an easy win for the skins then...we shall see. I feel like Dallas is the better team after week one regardless of the teams records. Jets on the road vs the Giants at home.........and i think we can all agree, the giants are headed for last place in the division

Whats your gut tell you about Dallas VS Washington. Mine says Dallas wins 31-21. But lets wait till after week 21 to get that one started

ok...sounds like an easy win for the skins then...we shall see. I feel like Dallas is the better team after week one regardless of the teams records. Jets on the road vs the Giants at home.........and i think we can all agree, the giants are headed for last place in the division

Whats your gut tell you about Dallas VS Washington. Mine says Dallas wins 31-21. But lets wait till after week 21 to get that one started

I'm sure not many think it's a lock to beat the Cowboys at their home, but you always act like skins fans are scared of the Cowboys.

I think you posted something the other day like "skins fans show general worry amongst themselves, when talking about the boys"; I really don't know why you get that impression, and why you think skins fans are scared of your team. You were 6-10 last year.

You'll see threads like "The Eagles added so and so, are you worried?" OR "Man, I'm worried about the Giants this week".

But really man, skins fans don't fear the Cowboys. For the last decade or so, we typically beat you guys atleast once a year or get pretty damn close to it.

The fact that you think you'll come out and score 31 points on us and beat us by 10 points, tells me you really havn't been paying attention to the rivalry these last few years; more specificly, you sound like you're talking about last years Redskins team. Got news for you bro, we havn't improved a lot from last year. Have you watched any of the skins games, or are you just going off of what you've read from media experts?

The Cowboys are a team we typically match up well against. Typically, we don't match up well against the Giants.

lol what are you basing that on? Paper? OK fine. Dallas looks better on paper. What does that get you? KDawg said it. Dallas is nowhere as good as you think they are, and the Skins are nowhere as bad. Giants had all their weapons on offense, and looked poor. What will Dallas' excuse be? I'm sure you will think of something.

ok...sounds like an easy win for the skins then...

Who said that? Read. I know it's not a Cowboy fans strong suit, but I said, in the text you quoted nonetheless: "It'll be a good football game" and, "And neither team is a world beater".

I have no idea. I don't make predictions. I think its stupid, especially on score. And besides that, there's a week to be played, just like you mentioned, before I'm concerned with you.

Let's do some math here. The Giants scored 14 points. That's two TDs. There was Eli's TD run in the first quarter, then Bradshaw's TD run in the second. Where's that invisible third TD Kenneth?

lol what are you basing that on? Paper? OK fine. Dallas looks better on paper. What does that get you? KDawg said it. Dallas is nowhere as good as you think they are, and the Skins are nowhere as bad. Giants had all their weapons on offense, and looked poor. What will Dallas' excuse be? I'm sure you will think of something.

What is funny is how desperately TRPB is trying to change the subject of this thread from Romo sits to pee's choke job last night to a game in a couple of weeks. :ols:

TRPB, we don't care about that game right now. The game the Redskins are focused on is the Cardinals this Sunday.

The Cowboys play the 49ers this week. The way your team choked away a win last night, I'd be focusing my worries on San Francisco, and not Washington yet, son.

Archived