Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo is historically bad

Bacon

He certainly made a couple poor decisions, but this game was actually much closer than I expected. Giving up a special teams TD hurt the worst, but once Alan Ball was forced into a full time role I'd pretty much given up hope.

Really? Romo sits to pee seemingly trying THREE times to give the game away, and finally succeeding, isn't worse than a special teams TD?

1.Fumble in the RZ while up 7, instead of throwing it away, or just.....you know....NOT fumbling, so that your kicker can take the FG, putting you up by two scores.

2. Interception thrown DIRECTLY to Revis. Gift-wrapped, even. He slapped a little ****ing bow on it for the Jets. Do I need to mention that he was targeting Dez on that play, even though he'd been gimpy and slowed for at least half the game? Oh, and was covered by Revis? :ols: The whole reason to put an injured Dez on the field on that play is to take Revis OUT of the play, not to target him! Otherwise, Dez is on the sideline and another, actually viable, option in Austin is covered by Revis rather than Cromartie. But no. Romo sits to pee zero's in on him and tosses it right to Revis. :ols: Only reason this didn't ruin the game was that Sanchez is bad enough to give it right back.

3. Botched snap. Even if THIS wasn't Romo sits to pee's fault, his chuckling, non-caring demeanor shows why he's not a leader and why he's a joke of a "franchise QB". Just ****ing embarrassing if you're a Cowboys fan. :doh:

But yeah, all of these things aren't as bad as a blocked punt. THAT is the real travesty here. :ols: :ols:

Suicide watch at Cowboy Ranch:

I have no faith in Tony Romo sits to pee period.
Tony Romo sits to pee ≠ Champion
biggest Romo sits to pee fan here but wow - cannot defend these boneheaded mistakes.
I never looked at Romo sits to pee as a choker.....until tonight.....what goes through this guys mind?
There's a reason he went undrafted. He's a goof when it matters most.
can't defend Romo sits to pee no more...
Tony Romo sits to pee scares the crap out of me, and this game was the absolute reason why.
I have been defending this clown for years. I am done. He will never learn and is now the sole reason we lost this game.
I am done defending that loser Romo sits to pee. He suxs!!!!! choker
Rex Grossman > Tony Romo sits to pee
And why does he always have a goofy smile on his face when he messes up.
I have more faith in Kitna.
We need Andrew Luck! We're 0-1 and in the pole position.
Tony Romo sits to pee lacks football IQ. Just accept it.
Romo sits to pee is a CHOKE artist...Deal with it!

The saddest part? All those posts were by Tony Romo sits to pee's mother.

:rotflmao:

It was the first time in years where I didn't get to see the game (I'm in Korea - my fav source of free TV finally got blocked). I woke up to the news. My only surprise was that the Cowboys actually got a 24-10 lead against the Jets. I guess it's finally time to concede that Romo sits to pee is not the answer. It's ironic to me that the only other NFL QB that could put up the numbers but couldn't ultimately get the job done was Drew Bledsoe, the guy Romo sits to pee replaced.

Be prepared Cowboys fans. This is going to go down as one of the most heartbreaking seasons if you're not prepared.

I suppose it would be an easy one to call for Kitna or a new QB. But the truth is that the real needed change is at the very top. Until that does, I don't expect anything to be radically different than they are now. Jerruh is the real problem and always has been. Romo sits to pee is just a symptom.

Nice to see the Skins fans never disappoint. You guys get a solid win today and decent quarterback play from Rexy (who fumbled and gave up a td on the play) and now you are holier than thou. He had two boneheaded plays against one of the best defenses in the league. Forget the fact thtat a bunch of other so called 'great' qbs played absolutely atrocious today. Nope. Romo sits to pee is the worst qb ever.

We will see in a couple of weeks just how bad Tony Romo sits to pee is....I will remember this thread.

Nice to see the Skins fans never disappoint. You guys get a solid win today and decent quarterback play from Rexy (who fumbled and gave up a td on the play) and now you are holier than thou. He had two boneheaded plays against one of the best defenses in the league. Forget the fact thtat a bunch of other so called 'great' qbs played absolutely atrocious today. Nope. Romo sits to pee is the worst qb ever.

We will see in a couple of weeks just how bad Tony Romo sits to pee is....I will remember this thread.

I, too, hope you remember your team's 14 point choke on national television.

Don't really give a **** about Romo sits to pee or your team just want to say we didn't give up any points on Rex's turnover. Rak blocked the field goal attempt

Tony Romo sits to pee is the easiest to pick on because he carries himself like hes the prince of dallas. yeah so he has good stats, big deal. the most important stat is win-loss and right now hes 0-1. Not the entire cowboys team, Romo sits to pee is 0-1.

Romo sits to pee chokes. You know it, we know it. You just need to accept it. Most other Cow fans have.

Oh, this thread is gona' be EPIC tomorrow when everyone's favorite Cowboy lunatic Kenneth and RGSB try telling us how we'd all take Tony Turnover over anything we have; and reel off his stats before the clocks go back.

Hail.

If you call them, they will come ....

Hail.

Cowboys should consider starting Stephen McGee. At least he's not a choke artist.

Since it won't happen, we can continue to laugh at Romo sits to pee for this season. What a choking dog. I saw him yesterday on TV trying to huddle up the boys, he was so scared, the look of terror in his eyes! Hahah. Totally unclutch.

These are things people have been saying on this board for years. You act like this thread was only created because Rex had a good game lol

T-Rex is licking his chops at that matchup. Romo sits to pee will likely have to throw a lot, to keep up with Rex! He torched you guys last year - without a running game - and your defense has actually gotten worse, while our offense has improved.

You kept saying (or I think it was you) - that preseason performance doesn't matter, "wait till the regular season, wait till the regular season", well, it's here; be careful what you wish for... It looks like the preseason has carried over in the the regular season, for both teams.

Archived