Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can I coin the nickname "Stankerson?" (edit-Just a joke. Relax.)

Chachie

Why did you care what I thought in the first place? :)

Truce. I was premature with the nickname and the kid is dropping a lot of passes. There's room in this world for both sides of the debate.

I cared b/c it was a thread-starter. By rule (and practice), thread headlines/thread topics carry more weight than posts within a thread, which is why there are so many rules on E.S. pertaining to starting a thread, merging threads, et al. Had it been a post buried in a thread I probably woulda brushed on by.

Regardless, I'm all for truce's, and believe there is almost ALWAYS room for both sides of a debate.

His drops ARE ticking me off, and I fear his talent won't be realized if he keeps it up.

My older brother is die hard Cowboys fan, one of the few real fans they have. He was looking over my shoulder the other day and saw this thread.

I now have to hear "Stankerson" every time I talk about him or he sees him on TV.

He says that's what Skins fans call him.

He could have seen that anywhere else and it wouldn't have stuck. This is Extremeskins though, so he holds onto it for dear life.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I'm done with him. Guy is a waste.
He was first round talent folks, remember. He slipped to us in the third

We got the steal of the draft, just ask Drew Rosenhaus

I spent a lot of time defending Hank and saw great potential, well that didn't work out so well. He probably goes elsewhere and plays PB level. man. I. am. tired. of. this.

Archived