Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can I coin the nickname "Stankerson?" (edit-Just a joke. Relax.)

Chachie

I've defended Hankerson in the past, saying that I think it will just take a little time for him to get comfortable with the NFL game. But I'm pretty close to throwing in the towel at this point. It seems like every game at least one throw bounces right out of his hands. And that would-have-been-TD throw from RG3 that he dropped was a freaking BEAUTIFUL pass: on the run, with velocity, pinpoint accurate and in stride. That throw reminded me of an Aaron Rodgers TD.

remember when most of this board thought lenoard would be a #1 wideout when we drafted him? xD!

there is a reason why he didnt start until injuries forced him to. he's slow, cant catch, and clumsy. garbage

He sings off key too!.... Man for my money, everyone but RGlll and the Butler need to forfeit their game check!

remember when most of this board thought lenoard would be a #1 wideout when we drafted him? xD!

there is a reason why he didnt start until injuries forced him to. he's slow, cant catch, and clumsy. garbage

The man ain't slow. If there's one thing Hankerson has shown he can do it is get separation on his routes in the intermediate game (much more so than Morgan) and even stretch the field from time to time.

The hands are an issue and they have been an issue for him going back to college. However, he still has a lot of upside if he can find a way to work past that. He's only a second year player so there's no reason to throw the book at him quite yet.

Y'all are entitled to your reactionary venting targeted at whoever you personally like least but the entire receiving corps and our TEs and Royster looked like hot garbage today with startling frequency today.

I think he does have speed, but mostly just top end speed; not much as far as quicks or a burst. Very frustrating as he seems to get off of coverage reasonably well and runs reasonably good routes...he just can't catch the damn ball consistently and seems to be a bit fearful of contact.

No thanks. Bowe is terribly inconsistent and wants way too much money.

Bowe is a beast and a huge upgrade over anyone on this roster sans maybe Garcon.

Garcon/Bowe and the rest of these guys would at least form a decent WR corps. Stankerson stanks.

Lacks speed and has clubs for hands. I want to like him, but I don't think those are things you can teach.

Don't think he lacks speed. By all accounts he has very good speed but what he does seem to lack is desire. We saw it last week too when he had his man beat on a deep bomb and let the ball bounce off his fingertips. The commentators called him out on that pass saying he should have layed out for it and they're right. He seems to make half-hearted efforts to haul in passes when he should be selling out to bring them in. I don't think you can teach desire if it's not there unfortunately. Just another underachieving talent in the burgundy& gold.

Bowe is a beast and a huge upgrade over anyone on this roster sans maybe Garcon.

Garcon/Bowe and the rest of these guys would at least form a decent WR corps. Stankerson stanks.

I am not backing Hankerson or Moss' play but I don't think Bowe is the answer. He wants way too much money that we need to spend elsewhere and he disappears for games at a time.

I am not backing Hankerson or Moss' play but I don't think Bowe is the answer. He wants way too much money that we need to spend elsewhere and he disappears for games at a time.

I understand it might look that way, but he is not happy where he is and has a craptastic QB throwing him the ball.

How productive can you be with Quinn and Cassel as your throwers?

This guy fights hard to make tough catches, runs great routes, and makes acrobatic circus catches look routine. Definitely a huge upgrade for the Skins. Sure he wants to be paid, he's the best player on the KC team right now.

The man ain't slow. If there's one thing Hankerson has shown he can do it is get separation on his routes in the intermediate game (much more so than Morgan) and even stretch the field from time to time.

y.

He is INCREDIBELY slow out of his breaks. He has decent enough straight ahead speed to get behind safeties when the play action stalls the defense. He's not fast enough to outrun even 2nd corners in the NFL

he is also slow with the ball in his hands. Meaning, he has no explosiveness coming off his first step. This dovetails nicely with his inability to explode out of breaks

Moss is more explosive and he is a few months away from retirement.

Archived