Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DDP: Approx 8 sections of seating removed in upper deck endzone - more removed as of 2012 DDP, LL Endzone in 2013

MarkB452

Which group got the biggest upgrade?  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Which group got the biggest upgrade?

This poll is closed to new votes

I've thought many times about season tickets, with the other things I could spend the money on, such as house work, vehicles and what not, but I keep telling myself the team will get good so buy them when you get the chance.

And this is how I sell my wife on keeping our tickets! lol...

HAIL!

---------- Post added June-7th-2011 at 06:57 AM ----------

I'm guessing Wyllie is a good dude and will help you out, don't know much about him. Head guy for season tickets?

Tony Wylie is the head PR man for the Redskins and Dan Snyder. He has TONS of accolades! Which is why I had a hard time believing he had anything to do with "inspiring" Danny to file suit against the City Paper. That is just not something he would do, especially looking at his resume'. But, at the same time, he is a good cat and he knows how to handle stuff like this, and after the bad publicity already this offseason, I'm sure they are giving him a lot of rope. Travis should be able to get his three tickets back with zero issue.

HAIL!

"Ultimately, the person said, team owner Daniel Snyder and team officials elected not to pursue sales to fans on the waiting list, and to begin the renovation project. Next offseason, however, waiting list sales will resume and fans will remain in the same spots on the list, the individual said."

How do people find out where they are on that list when it's a well guarded secret?

What’s the under/over on how long before we read reports of new GA ST offers to first year account holders? How about offers to add seats to your existing accounts? Single game sales for 'returned' tickets?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pooh pooing the party decks and I'm all for the seat reduction, I'm just laughing at the predictable results of the Redskins spin machine at work.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pooh pooing the party decks and I'm all for the seat reduction, I'm just laughing at the predictable results of the Redskins spin machine at work.

Anytime they get to mention the legendary 'waiting list' they get gold stars on their paychecks.

Marketing spin at its' worse.

I'm having te same reaction talk radio is... This is a sign that sales and the waiting list isn't as great as the team has stated. No way a party deck sells enough booze to make up for 5k season tickets and the food and drinks those 5k people would consume.

I guess they're not allowed to say Extremeskins at the WP. :ols:

A message board in which fans can share and express their feelings on their football team which cannot be named.

This is like Harry Potter talking about Voldimort.

"The football team which cannot be named"

Anyone ever been in a party deck during a game? I can't see how it would be fun if I wanted to watch the game.

I've sat everywhere from 50 yard line row one visiting side to club to loge to suite to upper deck. Aside from those 50 yard line row ones where you could have active "conversations" with Plexico Burress and Ronnie Brown, some of the best fun I had was in the party deck seats I had last year at the Packers game. Of course the club level was cool cause you could sneak out and get a drink at the bar, not sure how that would work in the upper.

---------- Post added June-7th-2011 at 06:16 PM ----------

so are these standing room seats like the club level or free for all?

That's basically a free for all too. That's the problem. You don't have assigned seats. There's a bar you stand at. Anyone can come in and take your "prime" space if you leave.

---------- Post added June-7th-2011 at 06:17 PM ----------

That area is way to steep for standing. I hope that they level it out and then add an overhang. It seems weird to have that much standing room and nothing over top of it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150215471569574&set=a.118304319573.96677.102381354573&type=1&theater

I'm assuming there would be rows like now but instead of seats there would be a bar to put your drink on and lean on, like the club level party deck.

That area is way to steep for standing. I hope that they level it out and then add an overhang. It seems weird to have that much standing room and nothing over top of it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150215471569574&set=a.118304319573.96677.102381354573&type=1&theater

You're not keeping up with the story. The Redskins are removing concrete and opening up both ends to create presumably a flat or near flat party deck. It will not be like the club seat party deck where they added some aluminum to make larger areas to stand in each row. Think Dallas Cowboys party deck not our club level party deck.

You're not keeping up with the story. The Redskins are removing concrete and opening up both ends to create presumably a flat or near flat party deck. It will not be like the club seat party deck where they added some aluminum to make larger areas to stand in each row. Think Dallas Cowboys party deck not our club level party deck.

That will significantly reduce the amount of tickets sold then. How many people can see the actual game? You could put 1000 people there but only 100 would have views of the live action.

I think most of the STHs being relocated will be happy with better seating assigments at a comparable price once this is all sorted out. I can't picture them raising prices in a mandatory relo. However, like S&S pointed out, they're going about this bass ackwards.

Why not just tell people whats going on, release some computer generated renderings, and offer refunds if people don't like it? This team has steered into yet another PR debacle of its own making.

This ^^^^

Fed ex and the upper level is getting a face lift. The concrete is being torn down and taken out which will create a ( seats\_Air____/ Seats) look. The party decks as I've been told will have a bar like attraction like what is in the endzones of the lower bowl and club levels.

Overall there should be no complaints because this serves alot of concerns from the fans.

ed ex and the upper level is getting a face lift. The concrete is being torn down and taken out which will create a ( seats\_Air____/ Seats) look. The party decks as I've been told will have a bar like attraction like what is in the endzones of the lower bowl and club levels.

Forgive the awful photoshop, but I tried to add the Bucs party deck to the stadium and took away the concrete. I wonder if the Redskins will think of some type of new "icon" or attraction for FedEx Field besides a bar (like the Bucs ship)? I think this is a big step towards making a Redskins home game feel more "at home."

For the basics though, it'll look something like this:

redskinspartydeck.jpg

Archived