Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth has been indicted on a misdemeanor sexual abuse charge heard on AM 980!

Ellis Dee

A lot of ridiculous people in this thread who have clearly never been near a pair.

You can put it in a shirt pocket without touching her boobs. You can put it in someone's shirt without touching her boobs.

You're telling me that a Pro Bowl defensive tackle doesn't have the dexterity to not touch them? That's just preposterous.

If this were your daughter, then you wouldn't be singing the same tune. And if you did, then, well, you've got issues of your own.

Any chance if AH is convicted of this and/or the road rage incident that the skinz could suspend him for the year so he: 1) can't play for anybody in 2011; 2) doesn't get paid for the 2011 season; 3) would have to pay back previous bonus money paid to him.

A lot of ridiculous people in this thread who have clearly never been near a pair.

You can put it in a shirt pocket without touching her boobs. You can put it in someone's shirt without touching her boobs.

You're telling me that a Pro Bowl defensive tackle doesn't have the dexterity to not touch them? That's just preposterous.

If this were your daughter, then you wouldn't be singing the same tune. And if you did, then, well, you've got issues of your own.

Hahah

First off all we know is that Hanyesworth has very big hands because he's a very big man. What we don't know is the size of the woman or what the woman was wearing when she consented to have him put the small credit card in her blouse. What does that even mean? There are lots of ways to take that.

So while your there hating on what I said making up imaginary excuses for the various reasons why what I said must obviously be wrong lets not forget what recently happened at Duke with those lacrosse players. They didn't do that and I highly doubt he did anything wrong here either. It must be hard to live in a world when athletes get falsely accused of all sorts of sexual crimes all the time and you think it's impossible huh?

---------- Post added April-26th-2011 at 09:47 PM ----------

Good grief, can we just trade him for a 7th already. I'd even take some free Big Mac coupons.

No one wants Fat Albert man, we will release him before we get that 7th

Hahah

First off all we know is that Hanyesworth has very big hands because he's a very big man. What we don't know is the size of the woman or what the woman was wearing when she consented to have him put the small credit card in her blouse. What does that even mean? There are lots of ways to take that.

So while your there hating on what I said making up imaginary excuses for the various reasons why what I said must obviously be wrong lets not forget what recently happened at Duke with those lacrosse players. They didn't do that and I highly doubt he did anything wrong here either. It must be hard to live in a world when athletes get falsely accused of all sorts of sexual crimes all the time and you think it's impossible huh?

Wow. If she did not say "touch my boobs", and he did, then that's sexual assault. That's it. That's the law. That's not up for debate.

You really want to point to the Duke lacrosse case and make that universal? Cool. One in four, man. Let me know when your daughter/mother/sister/aunt experiences this, and I'll be happy to tell you how much of a liar she is and how bad she wanted it because she just made it up.

And yes, to those who are saying that she's a gold digger, that non-existent lawsuit sure proves your point.

I can't believe that there are people out there who are defending this **** up who has stomped on another man's face, been pulled over more in three years than I have ever, punched a guy in the face over road rage, basically stole eight figures from this team, and puts himself in **** position time after time. It'd be laughable if it weren't so sad.

Two thoughts....

1 - This is an old story

2 - Quote from that article

"In court documents the waitress said that her hands were full of glasses when Haynesworth asked to pay using his credit card. According to the court document, Haynesworth asked her if it was OK to slip the credit card into her shirt. She nodded yes, and Haynesworth slipped the credit card down her blouse. "Subject 1" said the football player then grabbed and caressed her breast."

Ummm she said it was ok to slip the card down her boob and admits that. But goes on to say that he then grabs and kisses her boobs? Ummm how in the hell can I take that serious? What self respecting waitress allows a strage brute of a man to slip a card in her bra anyway? This smells of bullspit to me. I'm not defending that fat pos either, I don't buy it

You have a good point ;)

Just go ahead and put where you heard it in the title and it'll be good. Especially since we've already had someone else in the thread verify they heard it too.

Maybe he did not get the memo?

How about like this OP, fill in as needed, Source.com: Player again does something foolish or

AM980, NBC.com:Haynesworth indicted on sexual abuse charges (link provided)

Wow. If she did not say "touch my boobs", and he did, then that's sexual assault. That's it. That's the law. That's not up for debate.

You really want to point to the Duke lacrosse case and make that universal? Cool. One in four, man. Let me know when your daughter/mother/sister/aunt experiences this, and I'll be happy to tell you how much of a liar she is and how bad she wanted it because she just made it up.

And yes, to those who are saying that she's a gold digger, that non-existent lawsuit sure proves your point.

I can't believe that there are people out there who are defending this **** up who has stomped on another man's face, been pulled over more in three years than I have ever, punched a guy in the face over road rage, basically stole eight figures from this team, and puts himself in **** position time after time. It'd be laughable if it weren't so sad.

Hahahah this just gets better :)

You weren't there, I wasn't there yet in your mind because of your hatred there is no chance that what I'm saying is correct and you think I should ask my "daughter/mother/sister/aunt" when they expirence this? Either thats your desperate attempt to upset me or you must think that women all the time ask perfectly good strangers who are 6 ft something to put a credit card in there shirts? Fortunately for me the women in my life are a little too smart to ask a stranger to do that. I fail to actually see why you've tried to use my own family in your argument against what I've said here twice and what your point actually is here. All I see is you trying to start up a lynch mob, sorry not interested.

I don't defend these things he's done in the past but all too often some gold digger just wants attention and to get paid from a celebrity. It's almost entrapment to me for her to say sure slip this down my blouse...oh wait you touched my boob...LAWSUIT!! I mean seriously how could any sane reasonable person take this action and compare it to what he's done in the past like you just did here? Guess that man is pure evil to you, to me he's an ******* who's just as capable of being the target of a golddigger as he is capable of brushing up against a womans boob who asks him to put something in her shirt. Mighty fine world you live in pal, glad I'm not a resident. Hahahaha

Hahahah this just gets better :)

You weren't there, I wasn't there yet in your mind because of your hatred there is no chance that what I'm saying is correct and you think I should ask my "daughter/mother/sister/aunt" when they expirence this? Either thats your desperate attempt to upset me or you must think that women all the time ask perfectly good strangers who are 6 ft something to put a credit card in there shirts? Fortunately for me the women in my life are a little too smart to ask a stranger to do that. I fail to actually see why you've tried to use my own family in your argument against what I've said here twice and what your point actually is here. All I see is you trying to start up a lynch mob, sorry not interested.

I don't defend these things he's done in the past but all too often some gold digger just wants attention and to get paid from a celebrity. It's almost entrapment to me for her to say sure slip this down my blouse...oh wait you touched my boob...LAWSUIT!! I mean seriously how could any sane reasonable person take this action and compare it to what he's done in the past like you just did here? Guess that man is pure evil to you, to me he's an ******* who's just as capable of being the target of a golddigger as he is capable of brushing up against a womans boob who asks him to put something in her shirt. Mighty fine world you live in pal, glad I'm not a resident. Hahahaha

I haven't seen anywhere that she filed a lawsuit. Please provide a source.

Two thoughts....

1 - This is an old story

2 - Quote from that article

"In court documents the waitress said that her hands were full of glasses when Haynesworth asked to pay using his credit card. According to the court document, Haynesworth asked her if it was OK to slip the credit card into her shirt. She nodded yes, and Haynesworth slipped the credit card down her blouse. "Subject 1" said the football player then grabbed and caressed her breast."

Ummm she said it was ok to slip the card down her boob and admits that. But goes on to say that he then grabs and kisses her boobs? Ummm how in the hell can I take that serious? What self respecting waitress allows a strage brute of a man to slip a card in her bra anyway? This smells of bullspit to me. I'm not defending that fat pos either, I don't buy it

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? "Haynesworth asked her if it was OK to slip the credit card into her shirt" Not "down her boob". Into her shirt could and probably did mean to her, into her shirt pocket. Second, She probably thought that since he asked, he would be a gentleman about it.

And yes you are defending the fat POS by accusing the victim of foul play.

Edit: I see by your next post that your imagination is taking over again. You admit you weren't there yet you keep making **** up. Seriously dude. You have issues.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6437272

Prosecutors filed paperwork in Superior Court in Washington saying that if Haynesworth agrees to plead guilty to a charge of simple assault they would drop the misdemeanor sexual abuse charge. Both charges carry the same maximum penalty, however, up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. It is typical for prosecutors to offer a plea deal at the start of misdemeanor proceedings and to share details of their case at that time.

One witness who saw the exchange believed that the waitress had agreed to let Haynesworth place the card in her bra, but reported that her tone turned stern and she asked him to remove his hand after he touched her, according to the documents. The card was ultimately declined, and another waitress took it back to Haynesworth, prosecutors say in the document.

After the waitress told other employees what had happened, a security person at the hotel approached Haynesworth and asked him whether he remembered having any contact with the woman.

"I didn't touch her," Haynesworth responded, according to the document, adding that he doesn't "even like black girls."

You guys remember that episode of the Simpsons where the kids are brought in to be part of a focus group and when they saw something they didn't like, they'd turn a knob to the right?

That's where I am right now about the Redskins as a whole, especially this Haynesworth crap.

I haven't seen anywhere that she filed a lawsuit. Please provide a source.

Seriously?

Come on man you can't really be serious?

How many of these "celebrity attacked me" cases have we seen that started off with a criminal suit first only to see it result in a civil "I want money" lawsuit later? You know where this will end up.

She wants money.

Archived