Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth has been indicted on a misdemeanor sexual abuse charge heard on AM 980!

Ellis Dee

Two thoughts....

1 - This is an old story

2 - Quote from that article

"In court documents the waitress said that her hands were full of glasses when Haynesworth asked to pay using his credit card. According to the court document, Haynesworth asked her if it was OK to slip the credit card into her shirt. She nodded yes, and Haynesworth slipped the credit card down her blouse. "Subject 1" said the football player then grabbed and caressed her breast."

Ummm she said it was ok to slip the card down her boob and admits that. But goes on to say that he then grabs and kisses her boobs? Ummm how in the hell can I take that serious? What self respecting waitress allows a strage brute of a man to slip a card in her bra anyway? This smells of bullspit to me. I'm not defending that fat pos either, I don't buy it

If there were league rules in place through a CBA, I'd say this might count as a contract violation that could result in further suspension without pay, etc. In the current environment of chaos I'm not sure what it means, if anything.

But it seems like a few things are likely to happen when/if the labor issue is resolved:

1) We're probably not just going to cut him.

2) He probably has almost no real trade value right now.

3) Seems unlikely that he'll be motivated to play for us in the current system.

That just leaves a series of suspensions, benchings, etc. as we just try to shame and punish him for taking our money and refusing to get with the program. In other words, not much to see here in terms of any real football impact or consequence.

Two thoughts....

1 - This is an old story

2 - Quote from that article

"In court documents the waitress said that her hands were full of glasses when Haynesworth asked to pay using his credit card. According to the court document, Haynesworth asked her if it was OK to slip the credit card into her shirt. She nodded yes, and Haynesworth slipped the credit card down her blouse. "Subject 1" said the football player then grabbed and caressed her breast."

Ummm she said it was ok to slip the card down her boob and admits that. But goes on to say that he then grabs and kisses her boobs?

"Kisses"?? lol...Where the hell did you get that he kissed her boob?

Ummm how in the hell can I take that serious? What self respecting waitress allows a strage brute of a man to slip a card in her bra anyway? This smells of bullspit to me. I'm not defending that fat pos either, I don't buy it

Well, it said in her shirt, not her bra...I'm wondering if she had a shirt pocket or something and she meant in there and not down her shirt? Probably not, but still lol...

Back when I was manager of a Little Ceasar's pizza, all of the females on my crew were between 17 and 22 years old. One payday I was handing out checks during a really busy part of the shift and two of my female crew members were busy making pizzas. I held out the check to the first girl and she stopped making pizzas and took it from my hand. When I did the same to the 2nd girl she said "I'm too busy to take it" and kept on making the pizza. I jokingly said "Want me to slip it in your bra?", to which the other members laughed a bit. She didn't laugh, though, and to my surprise said "Yeah"...so, I did lol :ols:...when the first girl saw me slip the 2nd girl's paycheck into her bra she said "Hey, why didn't I get MY check tucked into my bra, too?!"...So, I took her paycheck back, and then tucked her check inside her bra as well lol...

Didn't caress anything while doing so, though...dopey me.

---------- Post added April-26th-2011 at 02:35 PM ----------

Go Albert! (fool)

How is he still on our team?

At this point I kinda see AH as the human version of "dead salary" that the team carries for years after the player has left lol... :doh:

I am surprised that in all this CBA talk with Rookie Scales and whatnot, we haven't heard of something that expands whatever morality clause there is to make these players easier to get rid of when they can't handle themselves.

If you're in legit legal issues, a team should be able to suspend and eventually recover wages.

"Kisses"?? lol...Where the hell did you get that he kissed her boob?

From this part

"said the football player then grabbed and caressed her breast."

dictionary.com definiton says

Caress - An act or gesture expressing affection, as an embrace or kiss, especially a light stroking or touching.

It could be a kiss or a feel. For the sake of arguement say it was an embrace.

The problem I have is look at how big the man is? Take the average woman, 5 ft 5inches tall, telling big ole Albert to put something small in her shirt? It didn't say "put something in her pocket" it said "put it in her shirt"...how could he not lightly touch a boob if she had a pocket on her boob with those mitts he's got?

Or for that matter if it was him kissing her breast in the restruant don't you think that would cause a scene and someone would see?

It looks to me like this is just Albert getting screwed by someone looking to cash in.

Back when I was manager of a Little Ceasar's pizza, all of the females on my crew were between 17 and 22 years old. One payday I was handing out checks during a really busy part of the shift and two of my female crew members were busy making pizzas. I held out the check to the first girl and she stopped making pizzas and took it from my hand. When I did the same to the 2nd girl she said "I'm too busy to take it" and kept on making the pizza. I jokingly said "Want me to slip it in your bra?", to which the other members laughed a bit. She didn't laugh, though, and to my surprise said "Yeah"...so, I did lol :ols:...when the first girl saw me slip the 2nd girl's paycheck into her bra she said "Hey, why didn't I get MY check tucked into my bra, too?!"...So, I took her paycheck back, and then tucked her check inside her bra as well lol...

Didn't caress anything while doing so, though...dopey me.

Ever notice how sexual harassment at work is only reported on ugly people :ols:

From this part

"said the football player then grabbed and caressed her breast."

dictionary.com definiton says

Caress - An act or gesture expressing affection, as an embrace or kiss, especially a light stroking or touching.

It could be a kiss or a feel. For the sake of arguement say it was an embrace.

I'm pretty sure that if AH actually put his lips against her breasts the media would be reporting it as a "kiss" and not a "caress" lol :yes:...

The problem I have is look at how big the man is? Take the average woman, 5 ft 5inches tall, telling big ole Albert to put something small in her shirt? It didn't say "put something in her pocket" it said "put it in her shirt"...how could he not lightly touch a boob if she had a pocket on her boob with those mitts he's got?

I would imagine your average woman would laugh nervously at his suggestion, put down the glasses, and then take the card from him by hand, yeah lol...any guy that huge who suggests something like that you gotta be leery of, unless you thought he was flirting and found it flattering that an NFL star would indeed flirt with you.

Or for that matter if it was him kissing her breast in the restruant don't you think that would cause a scene and someone would see?

Which, again, is why thinking "caress" could mean "kissing" is probably faulty logic.

It looks to me like this is just Albert getting screwed by someone looking to cash in.

Eh, it seems more to me as if AH was being a moron, thought the waitress agreeing to him putting his card in her shirt meant she'd be cool with it, and copped an unwelcomed feel while doing so. The stupid **** probably thought he'd get her number after doing so :ols:...

Ever notice how sexual harassment at work is only reported on ugly people :ols:

Hell, I got sexually harassed at work like a mf'er before I got married lol :ols:...I personally enjoyed it for the most part, though :D...Ah, the stories I could tell.

I'm pretty sure that if AH actually put his lips against her breasts the media would be reporting it as a "kiss" and not a "caress" lol :yes:...

True sure kiss or cop a feel either ones not cool.

I would imagine your average woman would laugh nervously at his suggestion, put down the glasses, and then take the card from him by hand, yeah lol...any guy that huge who suggests something like that you gotta be leery of, unless you thought he was flirting and found it flattering that an NFL star would indeed flirt with you.

Exactly. She didn't tell him not to do that. She asked him to, then sues? Golddigger imo

Eh, it seems more to me as if AH was being a moron, thought the waitress agreeing to him putting his card in her shirt meant she'd be cool with it, and copped an unwelcomed feel while doing so. The stupid **** probably thought he'd get her number after doing so :ols:...

When is he not? lol

He asked if he could put the card in her shirt, she said yes. Then she complained? Wrong answer. Physics simply wouldn't allow him to not feel her breast. Shes a gold digger and he's still a fat turd in my eyes.

Hell, I got sexually harassed at work like a mf'er before I got married lol :ols:...I personally enjoyed it for the most part, though :D...Ah, the stories I could tell.

I bet brother, those were the days. Been married for over a decade myself. Wouldn't change it for the world but when I was single holy freaking crap I had fun lol

Archived