Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth has been indicted on a misdemeanor sexual abuse charge heard on AM 980!

Ellis Dee

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? "Haynesworth asked her if it was OK to slip the credit card into her shirt" Not "down her boob". Into her shirt could and probably did mean to her, into her shirt pocket. Second, She probably thought that since he asked, he would be a gentleman about it.

No my reading comprehension is superior to the average guy and because I actually can put words together apparently you've never seen a woman before in your life sir. Where on the womans body is the shirt pocket on the average woman's blouse located? I think you should look that up because apparently you don't know. Hahaha

And yes you are defending the fat POS by accusing the victim of foul play.

No I'm not joining the lynch mob of all of you posters who hate a complete stranger and calling what I see. What this is most likely is not a 100 million dollar man coping a feel on some $2.19 and hour waitress sexually assulting her. What this most likely is instead is a $2.19 an hour waitress asking an idiot to do something completely stupid on her part and then him following through on it and her looking at the situation seeing dollar signs. How many times have we seen this script before and the gold digging accuser is the wrongful party? You'd think that eventually this would sink in but apparently not.

And I fail to see how sexual assult ties in with being over weight and out of shape or stomping on another man's head? I guess if you show up to work out of shape and over weight your more likely to assult a waitress? That is your point and I disagree with it. Sorry but you've tried to take a Square and say its a Circle, can't agree.

Edit: I see by your next post that your imagination is taking over again. You admit you weren't there yet you keep making **** up. Seriously dude. You have issues.

And you were there and saw everything? I'm sure that you'll miss my point here but how you doing Kettle? As for my issues at least Im not gulible to believe everything I hear like some people lol

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 05:32 PM ----------

One witness who saw the exchange believed that the waitress had agreed to let Haynesworth place the card in her bra, but reported that her tone turned stern and she asked him to remove his hand after he touched her, according to the documents. The card was ultimately declined, and another waitress took it back to Haynesworth, prosecutors say in the document.

After the waitress told other employees what had happened, a security person at the hotel approached Haynesworth and asked him whether he remembered having any contact with the woman.

"I didn't touch her," Haynesworth responded, according to the document, adding that he doesn't "even like black girls."

And there it is. I knew it was in her shirt and didn't have to have confirmation like some of you when I first posted it was him touching her boob. Think about it for a second guys, where in a womans shirt would they keep a credit card? Thanks for playing, next time try not to look so foolish and leave your hate at the door.

Even the worst people can be wrongly accused.

Albert Haynesworth is a loser! He has several legal cases pending. I hope the judges throws the book on this arrogant spoilt prima donna ... some solitary jail time will do him a world of good. Hopefully, it will give him a strong dose of reality.

Time to cut ties with liability!

Interesting. I bartended for years and had women,(****tail waitresses and customers),ask me to put a credit card in their shirt. Hands were full thing. Few times I gave the heads up that I was going to do just that because there was no other place to put it at the time. I always made a conscious effort not to touch anything important. For the most part,I succeeded. A couple of times,didn't work out. She or I got bumped or something like that. That accident was,and no way could it,ever be confused with a caress. :) Jury is still out on this one,but things are beginning to look a little shady for Albert on this one imho.

Jesus, addicted. It's like your name comes from your addiction to failure in this thread. It's like FOX News but more pathetic.

The problem is that you guys are completely ignoring that fact that the waitress may be in the wrong here. Just because AH is fat POS who may be totally in the wrong, it doesn't mean that he actually is. Nobody here has any idea what events actually transpired. He may have completely out of the blue sexually assaulted her. But she also might have been flirting with him. I have to seriously question someone's judgement if they say yes when a strange man asks if he can put his credit card down her shirt. You can't really think that it's out of the realm of possibility that he may have mistook her assent as something it wasn't. It isn't that hard to laugh off a request like that and politely decline. From what we have read this is far from a black and white issue. I just think it was completely stupid for her to agree to the request in the first place.

Lol at this chick. If you allow a dude to "slip his credit card down your shirt," how the hell can you not expect he's going to touch your breast too?

That being said, Albert shows that he is a jackass. Again. NEXT!!!!!

I think the quote was "put it in her shirt"...meaning there could easily be a pocket. I don't think she asked him to shove it down into her cleavage, and then got offended.

This story reminds me of Rothlisburger. At some point with all the people coming forward it has to ring at least SOME what true. Fat Al has issues. he was sued by some stripper who alleged he was the baby daddy. Assaulted some motorist for cutting him off in traffic... accused of walking out on checks. Speeding in Tenn. Not paying his bills on something else. His credit card gets declined which means that he obv missed some payments. Even if this true is somewhat exaggerated...idk.

The fact that the prosecutor offered to drop the sexual assult charge tells me that this is a paper thin charge that the prosecutor has doubts he can win. Prosecutors do not give in on sexual assault charges because of the political heat they are under from women's groups. As I said before, unless they have an eye witness willing to testify that AH did anything more than barely touch her chest, AH is going to walk on this one.

And I sure am glad none of you with your hidden and not so hidden agendas about a person are not on any jury of mine....not that I ever expect to be on one. A decision is supposed to be on the merits of the case and not on ANYTHING the suspect has done in the past.

Archived