Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The World Map of Average Breast Cup Size

China

The World Map of Average Breast Cup Size

To compliment the wiener one from last week, this is the world map of average breast cup sizes. Now I know what you're wondering, "GW -- what's your favorite cup?" Thanks for asking, I'm really into fruit cups. JOKING -- pudding all the way, baby! Now -- before all you American men start high-fiving and motorboating your monitors, our average is a D because we're f***ing fat, not because our women have naturally large bazoongas. ****, even I'm rockin' B-cups. *squeezing* No, B+ *trying to lick nipple*

breast-map-full.jpg

Interactive Version (and, no, that doesn't mean you get to interact with the breasts).

Click on the link for more

I would think South America would be the most naturally large country. Not like America, because of obesity. I could only imagine if I lived in a country where the average was an A cup. I would be so much more productive.

Eh, somewhat disappointed. Besides being more of an ass guy, I've never been turned on by bigger breasts, I've always preferred the B/C cups. A's are a little too small for me, but those nice medium, palm sized tits. Perfect. Looks like there are a few countries in Europe and South America I'd enjoy.

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 02:52 PM ----------

Also, I'm disappointed in the nordic countries. I've always kept a (misguided, I guess) notion that those countries were full of slender blonde chicks.

Eh, somewhat disappointed. Besides being more of an ass guy, I've never been turned on by bigger breasts, I've always preferred the B/C cups. A's are a little too small for me, but those nice medium, palm sized tits. Perfect. Looks like there are a few countries in Europe and South America I'd enjoy.

Although I'm more of a leg/hips guy, I agree on the B/C cups thing. I've never been super excited about Ds. A decent handful is all I need.

Also, I'm disappointed in the nordic countries. I've always kept a (misguided, I guess) notion that those countries were full of slender blonde chicks.

That's probably why I like Middle Eastern / Indian chicks....a good mix of B's and probably C's

I'm with ya. I'm also a butt man. But I will not pass up the opportunity if a pair of D's are being asked to be played with.

I would think South America would be the most naturally large country. Not like America, because of obesity. I could only imagine if I lived in a country where the average was an A cup. I would be so much more productive.

:doh:

I would think South America would be the most naturally large country.

I think you should have won that pageant anyway. I mean really. Who in their right mind gives any weight to the interview portion of a beauty pageant???

My Gawd!!! Mrs ND must also have Commie Blood in her sweater err veins. :rolleyes:

Who doesn't like Tig ol bitties or didn't watch the manshow because of the Juggies?

Back in my young single sailor days it seemed like I met more DD Cup middle eastern, Italian and USA babes with nice waist and hip ratio to go with them than those from the land of nyet.

and... here is a debate that is not worth debating.

THere is categorically no such thing as a bad cup size:: big or little... boobs are like fireflies or bacon, they are just simply a true sign that god loves us and wants us to be happy.

Archived