Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn.com- cowboys dez bryant banned from mall

grego

Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)  

483 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)

• Under 40 - Joanna Krupa
    • Under 40 - Janine Habeck
    • Over 40 - Faith Hill
    • Over 40 - Catherine Bell
    • Olympic - Tanith Belbin
    • Olympic - Heather Mitts
    • Reality Star - Analeigh Tipton
    • Reality Star - Jo de la Rosa

what legally defines "underwear"? seriously, I don't understand law prohibiting underwear from showing. If you're wearing two pairs of underwear, is the outer pair still considered underwear?

If you are wearing two pairs of underwear, you are an idiot. Maybe my opinion but sometimes being Cool just ain't.

I love that the crims on Cops can't run because of pants on the ground.

---------- Post added March-23rd-2011 at 09:03 AM ----------

Wow that is some talent there thanks for sharing I never stay up late enough to catch him.

- its the offseason (and its a lockout). any news is important news.

- if the article is correct, he is a bad character. </no sarcasm>

i forgot-

- its a dallas cowboy getting in legal trouble!!! how is that not great (even if it is expected)?! :D

Michael Irving and the real cowboy badboys are laughing at Dez.

Btw, and what's up with guys not taking the sticker off their cap? My gawd, how utterly stupid that is.

Come on BS, that is just the style. It just shows that your hot is fresh. We agree with the pants on the ground thing though. They are all wannabe thugs who think it is cool when they really look like idiots.

Sticker on the brim of the hat really is cool. :cool:

Come on BS, that is just the style. It just shows that your hot is fresh. We agree with the pants on the ground thing though. They are all wannabe thugs who think it is cool when they really look like idiots.

Dude you need to get with the times, not only do you have the first sticker on there you have to get new fresh hot stickers to show how extra "hot is fresh" your hat is. I stole some from my daughters new dora the explorer book man, that joint is fresh yo. :)

Yeah, she's rocking her stuff well. She was cool, long ago! :ols:

minnie_pearl.jpg

I dont think it matters whether he was wearing mesh shorts under his jeans or zebra print panties.... I think it becomes a problem when your pants are below your actual butt cheeks.

So wearing pants below your butt is forbidden, but removing said pants completely not? I just don't understand this

If you are wearing two pairs of underwear, you are an idiot. Maybe my opinion but sometimes being Cool just ain't.

My point was about what legally defines "underwear". What separates "underwear" from a pair of shorts?

If looking like I've just stolen a cap from the store makes me look cool, I'ma glad I'm getting old. "Hey dudes, look at me and how much I paid for this cap. Man I'm hip" ...... Dude, you look like a tit.

Hail.

I still got an NBA logo sticker UNDER the lid of a Wizards hat. Is that ok? It's about the size of a quarter.

And btw, this is arguably the funniest/most embarrassing story concerning a pro athlete I've ever heard. What kind of grown man gets banned from the mall?

I still got an NBA logo sticker UNDER the lid of a Wizards hat. Is that ok? It's about the size of a quarter.

And btw, this is arguably the funniest/most embarrassing story concerning a pro athlete I've ever heard. What kind of grown man gets banned from the mall?

Since when has Dez Bryant been labeled a "grown man?"

Dude you need to get with the times, not only do you have the first sticker on there you have to get new fresh hot stickers to show how extra "hot is fresh" your hat is. I stole some from my daughters new dora the explorer book man, that joint is fresh yo. :)

BOOOOO!!!

If looking like I've just stolen a cap from the store makes me look cool, I'ma glad I'm getting old. "Hey dudes, look at me and how much I paid for this cap. Man I'm hip" ...... Dude, you look like a tit.

Hail.

BOOOO!!!

Naw um just playing. I don't leave the price sticker on there. I just either leave the league's sticker on there, or the NEW ERA gold 59Fifty emblem. It's not about the hat looking like it has been stolen, it's more about authenticity and whatnot. Honestly, I don't even think people really care if I leave the sticker on my fitted hats, I thought it was something I just cared about.

Oh yeah, I only leave it on fitted hats. Not on visors or fisherman hats and whatnot.

Plus after a couple of month, the sticker usually comes off anyway. One last thing, most of the stores I go to have their hats behind the registers, so they can't be stole.

BOOOOO!!!

BOOOO!!!

Naw um just playing. I don't leave the price sticker on there. I just either leave the league's sticker on there, or the NEW ERA gold 59Fifty emblem. It's not about the hat looking like it has been stolen, it's more about authenticity and whatnot. Honestly, I don't even think people really care if I leave the sticker on my fitted hats, I thought it was something I just cared about.

Oh yeah, I only leave it on fitted hats. Not on visors or fisherman hats and whatnot.

Plus after a couple of month, the sticker usually comes off anyway. One last thing, most of the stores I go to have their hats behind the registers, so they can't be stole.

So what's with not curving the bill of the hat? It just looks so weird to me, and it's pretty uncomfortable.

Michael Irving and the real cowboy badboys are laughing at Dez.

:secret:...I think its 'Irvin'.

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 04:53 AM ----------

Uh, its not cool. In fact, it looks completely ridiculous. I can't take a guy seriously that does that.

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 04:58 AM ----------

So what's with not curving the bill of the hat? It just looks so weird to me, and it's pretty uncomfortable.

Yeah, that's another thing that looks stupid. And don't get me started about tilting it to the side. Ugh.

i know very little about his upbringing, but what makes you think he 'worked hard'?

just a hunch, but when i see a super-talented athlete with 'character issues'- little incidents following him everywhere he goes, i get the impression they are physically blessed, and not necessarily someone who got to where they are by working hard.

kinda like a certain #92 around here.

i could be wrong.

This would be a great separate thread. Personally, I believe that Albert will be out of the league within a few years because of his work ethic. If he changes, that's a whole other story. He's only been amazing when he worked hard (contract year, etc). Those days have passed, and he's showing his true work ethic.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe a guy can make it in the NFL without working hard. The guys who get there and stop working hard are out of the league pretty fast. I definitely don't get the impression that Dez Bryant has a bad work ethic.

As for his personal life, he grew up with a drug dealing/using mother. She was sentenced to four years and served 18 months. He moved from place to place until he eventually moved into his girlfriend's parents' house. Until that point, his coach said he could never keep track of where Dez was living. I dunno, it sounds pretty bad to me, anyway. There are a lot of people who do a lot less with a lot more than Dez Bryant. If low pants are his problem, he's doing better than I'd expect.

Dez Bryant's Advisor David Wells: "I was an actual witness to the fact that there was no citation or verbal warning issued to Dez Bryant at NorthPark on Saturday in my presence. Furthermore, Dez was not one of the guys wearing his pants low."

It's looking like this mis-reported non-story is a non-story.

That said, Bryant should be a little more careful given his high profile nature

So, he just basically hangs out with a bunch of trouble makers, eh? :rolleyes:

Maybe he's counseling them to change their ways.

My point was about what legally defines "underwear". What separates "underwear" from a pair of shorts?

I don't the legal defintion of underwear but we could just go ahead and take it up with Supreme Court Jester Joe Boxer?

This is the Webster version...

under·wear (un′dər wer′)

noun

clothing worn under one's outer clothes, usually next to the skin, as undershirts, undershorts, or slips

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 08:37 AM ----------

I hated it when this kind of stuff used to happen to Art Monk.

Hahhahaa

a261272.jpg

:secret:...I think its 'Irvin'.

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 04:53 AM ----------

Uh, its not cool. In fact, it looks completely ridiculous. I can't take a guy seriously that does that.

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 04:58 AM ----------

Yeah, that's another thing that looks stupid. And don't get me started about tilting it to the side. Ugh.

Not sure why you care so much about the way another man dresses. There is a word for people who judge others based on appearance alone: Ignorance.

Maybe it is a New York, DMV thing. I just know that leave the sticker on.

I only bend my hats when I play baseball. Other then that, a straight bill is what you will see on my hat. And I will never wear it to the side or backwards. I am a traditionalist.

I love that "well played" picture. :ols:

Archived