Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinny Cerato on 106.7 The FAN

More Complete

Vinny needs to stop saying character is the first thing he looks at.

1) You have to have character to be able to judge it. Vinny you have none and throwing Zorn and everyone else under the bus shows that.

2) You are repeating what Gibbs always preached, hoping that people will like you. NO ONE LIKES YOU!

3) Look at all the years you picked the players when Gibbs was not here. Now show me which ones have character.

Vinny, please go away. You give me nightmares.

I'm not a Vinny fan but which players did he pick that had bad character?

Just read the entire thread and there is one thing that is just so great about a Vinny thread, no arguements between fans. Everyone hates Vinny and everyone knows just how much of a boob this guy is.

Keep throwing Zorn under the bus Vinny, you continue to show the kind of class you are so well known for.

Just read the entire thread and there is one thing that is just so great about a Vinny thread, no arguements between fans. Everyone hates Vinny and everyone knows just how much of a boob this guy is.

Keep throwing Zorn under the bus Vinny, you continue to show the kind of class you are so well known for.

Vinny Cerato: Bringing Redskins fans together since 1999!

I don't hate Vinny, but I agree with most that he has no business running a football franchise.

So, outside of us extremeskins folks, fanatical redskins fans, and various NFC east buffs - Does Vinny Cerrato get any blame in ruining a franchise?

I mean...will we ever know the true responsibility that this man had while in DC? Seems that most national media still blast Snyder for the decade worth of knuckleheaded moves...but Cerrato always seems to be the one that we blame.

I think of the Detroit Lions and how Matt Millen, as GM, is the only figure that comes to mind in the most recent years of failure. Most people don't go as far as to blame the owners....it's always Millen that gets laughed at when he's on TV professing knowledge about player personnel.

We all know what Vinny Cerrato is but what does the outside world think of this guy?

he said Archuleta was his worst mistake. Jim Schwartz or Spags weren't good options to hire at the time when they hired Zorn because he said they weren't ready. .

Liar. Spags took himself out of contention for the job because he didn't want any part of this circus.

- Chose Zorn because there were not that many other candidates available

- Zorns biggest problem is that he would not listen (to him or Dan I’m not sure, he didn’t specify)

Point #1. No. They chose Zorn because no self-respecting coaches would take the job with the OC picked for them.

Point #2. Zorn shouldn't have to listen to the owners. He was the coach.

He didn't sniff another NFL job interview after Schotty kicked him to the curb.

And then Danny rehired him after promising Spurrier a top-flight GM.

Seriously, Spurrier thought he was getting Ron Wolf and he got Vinny. Talk about a raw deal.

Now, once again, Vinny hasn't sniffed another NFL job since he was once again kicked to the curb.

Let's hope history doesn't completely repeat itself, folks.

@ Snide_Remarks Rick Snider

Would #Redskins trade a 6th to #Giants for Tiki? No, because Cerrato's not here anymore.

---------- Post added March-8th-2011 at 05:22 PM ----------

@ AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Tiki Barber is coming back. Plaxico Burress is coming back. Now don't go getting any ideas, @AntonioPierce

So, outside of us extremeskins folks, fanatical redskins fans, and various NFC east buffs - Does Vinny Cerrato get any blame in ruining a franchise?

I mean...will we ever know the true responsibility that this man had while in DC? Seems that most national media still blast Snyder for the decade worth of knuckleheaded moves...but Cerrato always seems to be the one that we blame.

I think of the Detroit Lions and how Matt Millen, as GM, is the only figure that comes to mind in the most recent years of failure. Most people don't go as far as to blame the owners....it's always Millen that gets laughed at when he's on TV professing knowledge about player personnel.

We all know what Vinny Cerrato is but what does the outside world think of this guy?

Seems like the rest of the world has started to figure out how awful Vinny was, and is.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/08/vinny-cerrato-jim-zorn-ruined-by-ego-becoming-a-celebrity/

God, this guy's a real doucher.

I refuse to listen to the audio, because his voice gives me a headache.

What's he doing with his life, anyways?

He is in Texas with Coach Brown "helping" i guess thats the word u could use

Archived