Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Sweet jesus. Well, I think that puts to rest any doubt that Cavs really wanted Beal. That was not a "smoke screen" clearly.

DC is murdering the city of Cleveland this year in drafts. :ols:

Edited by Duckus

I like Waiters a lot, he is going to surprise people. He is a baller for sure. Him and Irving are going to be fun to watch, probably more fun than Wall/Beal. Could have a nice rivalry going with those two backcourts IMO.

Blasphemy!

We have it kind of opposite if you think about it. Kyrie is their shooter and Dion will be their slasher. Wall is our slasher and Beal is our shooter.

No reason why this team shouldn't be fighting for a playoff spot this year. Wall has a squad now. NO excuses. Let's go!!

---------- Post added June-28th-2012 at 07:59 PM ----------

Like the pick a lot. Hopefully he can make a lot of shots in his career.

Wizards will go 37-45 this upcoming season.

I'll HAPPILY take 37-45.

Sweet jesus. Well, I think that puts to rest any doubt that Cavs really wanted Beal. That was not a "smoke screen" clearly.

DC is murdering the city of Cleveland this year in drafts. :ols:

Supposedly they liked Waiters at four already. Saw some tweets on DX about it a couple hours before the draft and couldn't believe it. Guess it was true...

Waiters has the best agent in the business.

Supposedly they liked Waiters at four already. Saw some tweets on DX about it a couple hours before the draft and couldn't believe it. Guess it was true...

Waiters has the best agent in the business.

Interesting.

Do you think they had Waiters over Beal on their board? If we take T-Rob, they take Beal, right?

Phone is dying soon here :(

Anyway, can someone explain to me how Awvee Storey became a voice of the Wizards? He's literally the first person Buck and Johnson are interviewing after the Beal pick. Huh?

And I felt so bad for him earlier in the night. They had him, Phil and Dandridge out there meeting people and signing autographs. No exaggeration, there were probably a constant line of 30-40 people for Phil and Dandridge and ZERO for Storey. He was just sitting there looming depressed. He's a rally cool dude though. Talked with him for 10-15 minutes.

Blasphemy!

We have it kind of opposite if you think about it. Kyrie is their shooter and Dion will be their slasher. Wall is our slasher and Beal is our shooter.

I prefer the Point to be the slasher and the off guard to be the shooter so I like our set better but man, Irving and Waiters will be exciting to watch. It may not translate to wins but Cavs fans will see some entertaining plays.