Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Oh I agree. I think we're a playoff team next season. With Barnes too, I think it'd be a lock.

You think Golden State would trade Barnes for that package I mentioned before?

haha I could only hope but who knows. I would love watching

Wall

Beal

Barnes

Nene

Okefor

Cousins moves to center as TRib is a true PF. They could have a heck of a front court there if the get the right guard and/or offense.

They should consider dealing Tyreke while the iron is still fairly hot. Bring in a true SF or something.

Or even crazier, make a play for Dwight Howard. They have a lot of talented young trade assets.

I think we are in a good position to take whoever falls to 32, preferably the best SF prospect.

I'm probably dreaming, but Sully or Q Miller being there at 32 would make this such an exciting class.

---------- Post added June-28th-2012 at 08:36 PM ----------

Lamb is really dropping.

Also, what a tumble for PJIII. He should have come out last year.

Who let Wittman out of the basement again?

I was kind of hoping he'd say something crazy. He's such a vanilla personality.

---------- Post added June-28th-2012 at 08:42 PM ----------

There is every chance in the world Lamb's career gets burned from lack of opportunity if he stays in Houston.

Who let Wittman out of the basement again?

I actually didn't like what he said. I wanted him to say that the Wizard will coach him up on things he has to get better on. I'm nitpicking but it's what I like to hear from coaches considering the track record the Wiz currently have on young players getting better.

Evan Fournier is another player I'd be interested in the second round. I read he wants to come over right away, but I wonder if he could stay in Poitiers for another year? Be good for our current roster and cap situation.

This may be a big reach but he kind of seems like a Drazen Petrovic. Looks like him and same ****iness and wild competitiveness.

I'd be disappointed if I was Blazers fan right now.

They really hated Felton and they liked Lillard.

The thing is the Blazers didn't want to commit to a true rebuild. LA only has three more seasons with them before UFA. They had to start winning in the meantime to try and keep him. No real need to take Barnes with Batum already set to make so much money. Hence passing on Drummond.

Wow about Phoenix. I bet they wanted Lamb. But Marshall could be tutored by one of the best to ever do it.

They really hated Felton and they liked Lillard.

The thing is the Blazers didn't want to commit to a true rebuild. LA only has three more seasons with them before UFA. They had to start winning in the meantime to try and keep him. No real need to take Barnes with Batum already set to make so much money. Hence passing on Drummond.

Wow about Phoenix. I bet they wanted Lamb. But Marshall could be tutored by one of the best to ever do it.

I can understand the Lillard selection, its the Leonard one that makes me scratch my head.