Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Could be, but I think it's a mental thing that will keep him from even making it as a role player. To have the talent of KG and underachieve like he has always done demonstrates a lack of commitment IMO. Pretty much nobody can make it for long in the NBA without a love for the game.

OKC had nothing to lose though. They're already loaded and this pick was worth next to nothing. They bought a lottery ticket.

He makes more sense for them than he would for us.

If he can't get motivated playing on a team like OKC, he's a lost cause. He's where he needs to be.

I'm perfectly fine with Quincy Miller at 32.

Because ESPN reports news at the pace of a snail. ESPN lost journalistic credibility years ago.

Teague drafted. Good for him.

also because it was the Hawks and not the Sixers

The Thunder's team now, wow. Thats scary good.

Not at all feeling the Beal pick. Lamb will be the best two guard in this draft.

Edited by AsiaticSkinsFan

Thunder with the steal of the draft. PJ3 has top 10 talent.

What?

He had top 10 talent last year. He didn't declare. He didn't play well this season and fell as a result. He doesn't have top 10 talent anymore.

I fail to see any appeal in drafting him. I'm glad the Wizards stayed away. There was no reason to draft him.

What?

He had top 10 talent last year. He didn't declare. He didn't play well this season and fell as a result. He doesn't have top 10 talent anymore.

I fail to see any appeal in drafting him. I'm glad the Wizards stayed away. There was no reason to draft him.

He didn't forget how to play basketball in year. Dude is still good. He'll be a good pick for the Thunder.

He didn't forget how to play basketball in year. Dude is still good. He'll be a good pick for the Thunder.

No he isn't. Trust me, I watched him because he had III in his name like RG3. I kept an eye on him during the college basketball season. He wasn't that good this season. He started off well but tapered off.

I just don't see the talent there anymore.

What?

he has top 10 talent this year

he dropped because of the knee issue.