Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm telling you all, I've got this vibe about PJIII. I don't think he truly loves playing basketball. His play just oozes that. He won't make it in the NBA without a genuine obsession for basketball.

If Jared Sullinger's back isn't a deterrent from him going where he did, then it's not PJIII's knee.

To be as talented as he is and have his teams always underachieve, that's a kid who basketball is just not that important to. Remember, he was an underachiever that played on bad teams even in high school.

I'm telling you all, I've got this vibe about PJIII. I don't think he truly loves playing basketball. His play just oozes that. He won't make it in the NBA without a genuine obsession for basketball.

If Jared Sullinger's back isn't a deterrent from him going where he did, then it's not PJIII's knee.

To be as talented as he is and have his teams always underachieve, that's a kid who basketball is just not that important to. Remember, he was an underachiever that played on bad teams even in high school.

Could be like Lamar Odom though, excel in a supporting role. He won't have to be "the man" in OKC. He won't even have to be the 3rd guy.

Why do you want PJIII? Is it because he went to Baylor like RGIII?

He was hyped at the beginning of the season but really disappointed. Not sold at all.

2nd rounders usually don't pan out anyway in the NBA, might as well shoot for the player with the most potential.

Edited by StillUnknown

I'm kind of with you here.

We've all seen enough of guys chillin on the bench not giving a **** to last awhile. Quincy at 32 will work just fine.

@granthpaulsen How has ESPN not made one mention of the #Heat trading the Moultrie pick to the #Hawks? @WojYahooNBA reported the deal almost 10 mins ago.

Because ESPN reports news at the pace of a snail. ESPN lost journalistic credibility years ago.

Teague drafted. Good for him.

Edited by ixcuincle

Could be like Lamar Odom though, excel in a supporting role. He won't have to be "the man" in OKC. He won't even have to be the 3rd guy.

Could be, but I think it's a mental thing that will keep him from even making it as a role player. To have the talent of KG and underachieve like he has always done demonstrates a lack of commitment IMO. Pretty much nobody can make it for long in the NBA without a love for the game.

OKC had nothing to lose though. They're already loaded and this pick was worth next to nothing. They bought a lottery ticket.