Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I will give them credit for winning of late and not going on 16 game losing streaks but the fact of the matter is this team has no future, and no hope anytime soon.

I don't have much patience for rebuilding, so another lost season like this and I may be done for good man.

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

36 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I don't have much patience for rebuilding, so another lost season like this and I may be done for good man.

This is not fair.

I've gone on record multiple times iver the years on how I feel about tanking.

But if we all begrudgingly agree this was only way to fix this, bailing on them when they finally do it feels completely inappropriate from a fan perspective.

• Like 2

Nights like last night make folks say, "Why can't the kids be this consistent every night?". 

Granted, Lilliard wasn't playing...neither was Kuz. 

Is there something to playing Poole at PG that can grow/expand his game?  Feels good to see the kid develop a bit.  

It's so obvious watching LeBron in person he's best player on the court, but he complain too much...

Was on wrong aide of the court during a fast break over a foul he didn't get.

Whack, and even Laker fans next to me saw it.

Not buying Poole at PG right now...

Edit: I like how we playing overall, but Poole is jus getting better matchups when on offense, I'm not seeing much of an offense or plays being run.

Edited by Renegade7

50 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It's so obvious watching LeBron in person he's best player on the court, but he complain too much...

Was on wrong aide of the court during a fast break over a foul he didn't get.

Whack, and even Laker fans next to me saw it.

This is him his whole career, you’re just now noticing?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

James is smart. Made us think we were playing decent defense, but was jus trying to run as much time off clock as possible and we fell for it.

Glad Rui is in what looks like a better place, couple Laker fans feels he's looking and doing better then the last we saw of him.  wasn't gonna happen here.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rocky21 said:

We’re locked in with no fewer than the second most ping pong balls.

In a draft that many are labeling as the worst draft in modern history.  The Wizards really are a joke in every possible way.  They picked the wrong year to start tanking.  Should’ve begun the tanking process last year, might’ve ended up with Wemby, or any player that ended up being drafted in the top 5.  No player in this years draft comes close to anyone that was drafted last year.  The Wizards will have to be this bad (or worse) next year, since next years draft will have better prospects.

• Like 1