Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wizards have had more good games them bad lately...I'm just not buying this is a 4-5 seed like I hoped for earlier in the season.  I don't trust them to have any sort of consistency, even if they are playing better right now, and expect them to back their way into the playoffs.

Filling in the gaps with this team aren't going to matter until Beal starts averaging 30ppg again...he had 32 tonight...

Edited by Renegade7

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Wizards have had more good games them bad lately...I'm just not buying this is a 4-5 seed like I hoped for earlier in the season.  I don't trust them to have any sort of consistency, even if they are playing better right now, and expect them to back their way into the playoffs.

Filling in the gaps with this team aren't going to matter until Beal starts averaging 30ppg again...he had 32 tonight...

You have Milwaukee,Boston, Miami, and Cleveland.  They are the best teams in the East.  Then there’s not much separation of teams 5-12. And that includes Brooklyn which we don’t know too much about since Durant and Flat Earth left.

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

You have Milwaukee,Boston, Miami, and Cleveland.  They are the best teams in the East.  Then there’s not much separation of teams 5-12. And that includes Brooklyn which we don’t know too much about since Durant and Flat Earth left.

Brooklyn has a damn good coach all the sudden and got the most out those two before the Front Office couldn't handle their off the court nonsense anymore.  Losing that much scoring will hurt anyone, but we lost to them without Durant and Kyrie anyway just the other day, so I still think they better then us.

Edited by Renegade7

6 hours ago, Rocky21 said:

Well you aren’t going to shoot 64% from the field every night or score 80 in the first half every game but they damn sure did it last night against the Pacers!

That was an insane statline.  I think they had a ton of turnovers too. 

Play-in tournament games baby!!!!

I hate that as much as I feel this team is mediocre-vanilla-wontwinaplayoffseries-belowaverage... I still check the scores and follow them.