Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, Rocky21 said:

The ****ing Wizards can’t even lose properly.  They’re beating the second place team in the East tonight by 20+.  WTF!

Just need them to win two more games this season to hit the over.  Feeling better about those chances now than I did when they dropped the Orlando game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hersh said:

The Wiz are the dumbest organization in pro sports. They want to run it back with a team that's 8 games under .500 with 6 games left to play. 

KP is a good player though.

Beal is okay.

Personally I hope they re-sign Kuzma and keep the Big 3 together. I don't know how that team didn't work this year. Going into the season I had pretty high expectations. Kuz still wetn kuz and KP had his 40 pt games regularly but they were all banged up at times.

23 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

KP is a good player though.

Beal is okay.

Personally I hope they re-sign Kuzma and keep the Big 3 together. I don't know how that team didn't work this year. Going into the season I had pretty high expectations. Kuz still wetn kuz and KP had his 40 pt games regularly but they were all banged up at times.

"Mid 3". together this group isn't the big anything. 

I'm all for keeping KP if they can move Beal. I was higher on Kuz months ago. He can stay or go. But.... If they run it back with those 3 together. **** it. They aren't going anywhere. 

• Like 1

I walk away for two secs to talk to my Wife and these mf'rs lose at home to Orlando?

*insert list of excuses and folks out tonight

Mid 3 is perfect...make it a shirt and take my money...

Same time who knows, Davis made a three tonight, even if he becomes a decent distributor that would go long way if we putting that much guap into Beal, Kuz, and Unicorn...  

7 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

I don't see why they should tank at this point, they weren't going to get Wemby anyway

best they could get is probably a top 5 pick but we all know they will pick #10 lol

They can drop as low as 6th, which gives them 9% chance at top pick vs max of 14%.  That's not bad.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

i saw someone said they might draft brandon miller i nearly passed out lol

Why? Dude has a high ceiling. I assume they'd draft Scoot over him if drafting 2nd but if they get the 3rd pick or he slides a bit...