Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

We found one.  Then we signed Andrew Nicholson instead of keeping him.  

With both hands.  How is that not called?

Ramon Sessions would be a godsend right now. Heck even Eric Maynor was better.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Brooks is getting dominated in this game.  No one will talk about it but Brooks has been TRASH in the playoffs.

That was his issue in OKC too. He lost his job because of a Kendrick Perkins fetish.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Y'all complain about everything.  Even when you win.  Like there is some grand conspiracy against the Wiz.  

News flash.....There isn't.  

Look at the FT discrepancy. Look at the last 3 minutes and OT. The refs swallowed whistles on  one end and worked them OT on the other end. 

1 minute ago, Fight4RGIII said:

Can't guard IT. It's as simple as that. We had three chances to win, starting with stopping IT at the end and couldn't do it. If you can't find a way to slow him down, we lose each game.

All they need to do is set a pick for him and it's over. 

Wizards doing a ****ty job of driving, getting fouled and getting to the line.  Hiking up threes and long twos wasn't gonna do it.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Get the **** out.

For real. I had a response typed out but didn't send it because it'd get me banned. I love when opposing fans of LOSER TEAMS come in here telling us how we should or shouldn't feel.

I'm seriously pissed. Haven't been this pissed in a sporting result in a long time. I hate Boston. Absolutely hate them. Everything about their team can kiss my ass. I hope Cleveland absolutely annihilates them in one of the most crushing sweeps of all time.

When we didn't sink either of our two opportunities in regulation it was basically over. We just didn't have the energy.

Hopefully Thursday the guys get a spark from playing in front of the home crowd and that can lift them to a win. Then we finally have a 2 day break in between games for them to recover a bit. 

All you have to do is win the two games at home and this is still a series. Given how close we've played them the past two games, that's absolutely possible.

• Like 1

Good news is an objective mind says the wizards are a better team and dominated the 1st 2 games. So many double digit leads given up by stupid mental mistakes (leaving wide open 3s). They play the next 2 games like they did in regulation tonight, they get the calls at home and tie up the series

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Y'all complain about everything.  Even when you win.  Like there is some grand conspiracy against the Wiz.  

News flash.....There isn't.  

NBA has the worst refs in pro sports. I barely know basketball and I know that.  If you're a star you can get away with murder on the court.  They manipulate the game to get closer to results they want.  Break up big runs by teams.

Hell, I think at points tonight the number of fouls they called on the Wizards early might have hamtrung them a bit later because they weren't quite willing to foul out half the Wizards with a ton of time left in the fourth

• Like 1