Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Will Oubre see extended playin time now that the season is over? We shall see.

Im guessin no tho. Makes too much sense for Randy to do that.

Well, at this point if he does and Oubre really shines it makes him look even dumber. There's nothing he can get out playing the kid. Might help the rook though.

Well the crowd was up and cheering when Oubre dunked it and man they were strong inside today and they were up by as much as 11 but the Hornets clawed back and led by 1 at one point, then Wiz took over again and it was never really close from there. Impressed with Gortat today. 

I don't often go to many Wizards game, **** I've admitted many times I only go for the promotional item, and I Got my Wall bobblehead and I love it. But that was a good game to be at today. Is Verizon ever going to be as packed as a Caps game, for a Wizards game? No. And part of that is Ernie / Ted / Randy running the team into the ground and part of that is fairweather but the Wizards never draw as many fans as the CAps there. You always see empty seats. But today there weren't as many as usual. Even for those of us sitting in the 400's with the poor folk. It was a damn good atmosphere and I wish I could attend more games. 

Well the crowd was up and cheering when Oubre dunked it and man they were strong inside today and they were up by as much as 11 but the Hornets clawed back and led by 1 at one point, then Wiz took over again and it was never really close from there. Impressed with Gortat today.

I don't often go to many Wizards game, **** I've admitted many times I only go for the promotional item, and I Got my Wall bobblehead and I love it. But that was a good game to be at today. Is Verizon ever going to be as packed as a Caps game, for a Wizards game? No. And part of that is Ernie / Ted / Randy running the team into the ground and part of that is fairweather but the Wizards never draw as many fans as the CAps there. You always see empty seats. But today there weren't as many as usual. Even for those of us sitting in the 400's with the poor folk. It was a damn good atmosphere and I wish I could attend more games.

The Caps have been contenders for years now, the Wiz have been pretenders for just a couple.

Decades of SUCK will keep most fans away until the Buzzards give them something of substance. Get KD in there, the phone booth will be rockin.

• Like 1

No. And part of that is Ernie / Ted / Randy running the team into the ground. 

You can't make this stuff up :lol:

Abe Pollin ran this hell hole of a franchise into the ground.  He then hand picked the new owner because he knew he would act just like he did.  Loyalty to a fault.

Ted Leonsis ran nothing into the ground.  If anything he improved the dumpster fire.

• Like 1

Nice to see Ted get some love for once. All I see is everyone here bash those three. Ted is too loyal. Randy is a fool. Ernie can't build a winner.

After all this crap Durant still ain't coming here, he want no part of this disaster franchise.

You can't make this stuff up :lol:

Abe Pollin ran this hell hole of a franchise into the ground. He then hand picked the new owner because he knew he would act just like he did. Loyalty to a fault.

Ted Leonsis ran nothing into the ground. If anything he improved the dumpster fire.

Ted is what Ted is. He doesn't want to go outside of his comfort zone to win games.

The stuff going on w/ Hands11 over on realGM is uh...well...interesting. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I missed all of this.  Thanks for pointing it out, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at this discovery.  That was some next level alter-ego posting.  Millie was the most noteworthy and hated pollyanna poster on the Wizboard.  I can't believe it was him all along.  And at the same time... it makes sense.  

He talked to himself with his two screen names.  This is not the behavior of a well man.