Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wizards expected to fire Randy Wittman later this week, according to report

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2016/4/11/11411144/wizards-randy-wittman-expected-termination-brian-windhorst

If true, thats the first step to a good offseason. Many steps required in that process, but still a necessary first step.

Ernie should be right after Witt. 

IF that happens, the offseason will have gotten off to a perfect start. 

• Like 4

Oubre probably still wont get PT.

I will never understand why this team, of all Wizards teams, couldn't find run for Oubre. The biggest things we've lacked all season long were energy, passion, and aggression and commitment on defense. We were begging for players like Oubre to come in and give us a spark.

BTW incredible play to end the half by Kelly.

Wizards expected to fire Randy Wittman later this week, according to report

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2016/4/11/11411144/wizards-randy-wittman-expected-termination-brian-windhorst

If true, thats the first step to a good offseason. Many steps required in that process, but still a necessary first step.

there is no such thing as a good offseason that doesn't include Grunfeld's removal from the team, if not the earth

I am thoroughly convinced that Grunfeld could get Durant & Boogie here in the offseason and the team would still not win over 46 games.

• Like 2

Lmao at hands. He might be the original ES poster I would've loved to meet in real life (him or God, aka MSF. Can't remember who came first). His love for Baltche back in the day bordered on scary obsessive (he was convinced Baltche was solid minutes away from being the next KG. I bull**** you not).

That's high quality trolling there. That's actually adding something to the universe beyond being some lame twit hack. hands, a message board legend. Defintely wouldn't have seen that coming.

Either way, props to him for giving that much of a **** about this miserable franchise. Masochistic ****. I can't hate.

I would be happy with Blatt. He's a good coach. I would be happy with Thibs too, provided we got a decent offensive assistant.

It is too much to hope for a Steve Kerr or Brad Stevens. Getting someone a tier below that would be satisfying.

But the more likely outcome is getting someone a couple tiers below.