Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Is Ernie clever enough to pull off a misdirection ploy like this though?

Why not? He did with Arenas, although he should have been blamed for not setting the tone in the locker room and reigning his superstar in. He did with Blatche/McGee/Young when he should have been blamed for assembling a squad of immature dummies.

Stephen A said on First Take during a segment about Durant going to the Celtics that KD's future is up in the air but he did say that he could definitely state that one place Durant will not sign is with the Wizards.

Smith can be a tad irritating but I do trust him when he'll make an 'insider' claim like that so clearly on national tv.

This isn't surprising to many but still sucks to hear DC singled out as a place Durant won't consider now

Stephen A said on First Take during a segment about Durant going to the Celtics that KD's future is up in the air but he did say that he could definitely state that one place Durant will not sign is with the Wizards.

Smith can be a tad irritating but I do trust him when he'll make an 'insider' claim like that so clearly on national tv.

Smith has claimed all kinds of stupid **** on national TV before. KD probably won't come here, but Stephen A has no ****ing clue what Durant is going to do. Durant publicly called him out for talking out of his ass about him and Stephen A went on an insane rant where he threatened Durant in response. He's a dumbass. In fact, I could see Durant coming here now JUST to make Stephen A look stupid.

• Like 1

This isn't surprising to many but still sucks to hear DC singled out as a place Durant won't consider now

Stephen A is a jackass.

If we'd won that game against Detroit plus any other loss on our schedule, we'd be in the paloffs. Honestly, though, I'm fine with us coming up short if the changes we all want end up materializing.

I think we should re-sign Nene. To a reduced contract, of course, but it looks to me like he still does have something in the tank.

So we ended up winning 4 of 5 to close out the year, all of the wins being pretty decisive. I hope that doesn't result in folks retaining their jobs. Cuz, aside from all the underachievement from earlier in the year, the one game we dropped was the one game that mattered.

Edited by TheItalianStallion