Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Pacers got in their heads. Offensive sets were abandoned. Beal was encouraged to hero ball himself out of a slump. Gortat and nene were terrible. I'm just gonna not talk about this team til the next game.

I'm sure it can.

Lol. This is dc we are talking about here. It can always get worse!

Thoughts:

Free throw shooting is freaking pathetic.

Screw JTIII for talking to Hibbert. Worry about your current POS team right now.

Nene got mauled several times and no call.

just saved us the trouble of watching him miss his free throws 

• Like 3

I feel terrible for those who dropped $150+ to watch that dumpster fire live.

Watching your team get killed in a quiet arena filled with dismayed fans that are all desperately trying to wake up from an awful dream.... all the while knowing you paid a lot for the privilege. That really sucks.

• Like 1

This is why I said I didn't like our chances against the pacers. More than any other team they can completely shut the wizards offense down. We score 60+ and 70+ on them in the reg season, we're right on track tonight.

Nene has really come back down to earth in this series. You knew that was going to happen, he's not nearly as good as he looked against the Bulls over a longer stretch.

The Wizards shut themselves down, lol.  They had plenty of open looks, they couldn't even make free throws.

I am not ready to concede the series yet. I give credit to Indy in forcing us to play their style but we are getting tons of open looks all game. We just can't hit anything. The last two games:

16-33 from the line

9-37 from deep

21-60 combined Wall & Beal

Edited by Duckus

Dear Wizards, I ******* hate you. Pathetic.... Now I gotta look at this fake tough guy Hibbert and his **** eating grin.

I don't think Hibbert has ever tried to act tough.  I think everyone knows better.  I find it amazing that a guy his size goes down like a soccer player who just got shot.  Of course, we can't really say anything, Drew Gooden was even worse.

Anyway, I would have come in here to chat, I was flipping between this, the draft, and later the Nats game, but this was so ugly I didn't bother.  Hopefully they bounce back and make a series out of this.