Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

last night was disgusting. That was the team from a few months ago that couldn't get over .500. Awful rotations. No idea how to adjust. Poor execution, worse coaching.

No clue what happened. Just hope they know what needs to be fixed. "Everything" isn't an answer

Dear Wizards, I ******* hate you. Pathetic.... Now I gotta look at this fake tough guy Hibbert and his **** eating grin.

this team has exceeded mine and your expectations but now you hate them after one game.

Sports fans are pathetic.

• Like 1

That was ugly.  Putting George on Beal may prove to be the crippler this series.  Randy has to get it into this teams head that they dont need to chuck 3's when they are down.  We were down 11 early in the 4th and Beal was still chucking 3's.  We just needed points.

Edited by Sticksboi05

I didn't read through the thread and in the end it didn't matter at all for multiple reasons (chiefly, we can't make free throws), but I did think the officiating was horrible. Multiple times we were called for fouls and literally didn't touch them. Not to mention the numerous ticky tac calls against us.

Thought the home team was supposed to get at worst even officiating. I guess not the wizards though.

Edited by skinswillwin06

Alright now that I'm sober I can reflect a little more lol. Indiana is dictating this series and we have to change that. Wall seems like he's afraid to drive to the basket and his shot isn't falling. He needs to pick it up big time just like Beal and Ariza need to hit their shots. Last night was ugly as hell but let's be honest, we got good looks last night just nothing was falling. Do we really expect that to happen again? I don't. We're taking game 4. We aren't done yet no matter how terrible last night was.

Michael Wallace

‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN

Wizards PG John Wall met twice with doctor since last night's game and is wearing medicated contact lense to treat cut on right eye.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24557847/john-wall-has-scratched-eye-could-barely-see-in-3rd-quarter-of-game-3

Washington Wizards point guard John Wall had a pretty rough Game 3, and here's one explanation: he couldn't see.

Wall was poked in the eye early in the second half on Friday, and said on Saturday that he "could barely see" in the third quarter, via the Associated Press.

The Indiana Pacers outscored the Wizards 26-12 in the third quarter and went on to win by 22 points. Wall finished with 15 points on 6-for-13 shooting, plus six assists, four rebounds and seven turnovers. Five of those turnovers came after halftime.

He said that his 3-for-6 mark at the free throw line in the second half was due to the cut on his eyeball, via J. Michael of CSN Washington.

Edited by StillUnknown

Wall's inability to hit a step back consistently is doing us in to an extent but last game was just a worst case scenario where nothing went right.  Wall is afraid to try to finish at the rim with Hibbert there.  We need to pull Hibbert away from the rim.