Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haynesworth Interview with Kevin & Rock 106.7 The Fan (9/25)

TheDiplomat

SJINHAN of course I read the entire article and when a person uses terms like SLAVE and OWNS YOU that is the definition of playing the race card. Can't believe you don't see what he is trying to do? Oh well And before I read those quotes I really didn't have a problem with AH in fact I was a huge fan from the second we signed him its his actions since that have caused me and 95% of fans to just want him gone at this point.

Is it possible he was eating during the interview? :silly:

Seriously, the guy just sounds out of it. The redskins could be playing a 4-3 and I bet he would still lag around on the field. 30 million down the drain in one season. They could have had VJax(if he was traded), Peppers, AND Karlos Dansby for this season. What a waste

106.7 Sucks?? I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but if there is a better sports channel in town please help me find it and don't say 980 am... On the AH topic ... I was really hoping for big things from him this year but he really has not shown much, i'll give him 2 more games and then I am ready to throw him out with all his ignorance ... If he wants off this team he needs to play his way off... Only HE can raise his value. After what he's done here so far I can not see anyone jumping to take the head case.

Last time I checked slaves don't make 100million dollars.. The man is a tool .

Ding!

I think he missed the part where slave's OWNERS are the ones that actually get paid. That was really a dumb thing to say. I'm sure this is going to be on national headlines.

Why is it our players can't figure out how to stop saying dumb **** with a microphone in front of their faces? You'd think that as many times as it's bit them in the *** they would have a clue.

SJINHAN of course I read the entire article and when a person uses terms like SLAVE and OWNS YOU that is the definition of playing the race card. Can't believe you don't see what he is trying to do? Oh well And before I read those quotes I really didn't have a problem with AH in fact I was a huge fan from the second we signed him its his actions since that have caused me and 95% of fans to just want him gone at this point.

if you read the entire statement/interview... i cant figure how you can come away from that thinking that AH played the race card...

dude did you even bother reading the interview or actually reading extended excerpts? AH didnt play the race card at all...

Whether or not he was playing the race card doesn't change the fact that his comments were truly idiotic and a host of other similar word descriptions, to say the least.

I think the point that he is trying to make is that, regardless of how much money he makes, he feels like that he has a right to voice his opinion. Signing that $100 million contract doesnt suddenly take that right away so he is willing stand up and voice his opinion on things he doesnt agree with. Although you may not like the dude but the dude does have a point.

No, he does NOT have a point.

Not a single shred of a point.

True Enlightenment is only attainable when you no longer let yourself be effected in a positive or negative way by what another person thinks.....says.....or...does

The media knows the personality of modern man or woman is primarily reactionary...they will continue to feed off that weakness until the monster is no longer fed.

Hayntworth is a" slave" who is making $100 millions for not much work, a real "slave" works really hard and get nothing.

I guess Shanahan is going to be pissed off and I hope he will trade him, the faster the better. Stop the drama and move on.

There are things I won't do for a 100 million dollars. You can't get me to kill for you, you can't get me to rape someone, or sell nuclear materials to a terrorist, but you can ask me to show up to the office. Really, that's not such an onerous thing to ask. You can even ask me to prep for my weekly meetings and I won't bat an eye. Believe it or not, you could even ask me to go through some dry runs, you know, practice what I need to do and I'll do it.

It won't even occur to me that I'm being abused by being asked to do these things.

Does he really think hes redeemed himself with the balls to go public after everything hes done?

A lot of people already have issues with how much football players make these days... But I am just offended on a whole different level with fat albert and he will never gain my respect back.

In his mind.....yes.......he's a moron. I think it's time to cut your losses and drop this bum once and for all. He personifies all that has been screwed up for the last 10-12 years with the organization. For the first time in a long time, we're moving in the right direction and we don't need this type of Redskin any longer. See ya' Albert....thanks for nothing...have fun at Wal-Mart.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :logo:

Orakpo went from DE to LB last year. Carter went from DE to LB this year. We had TEs playing FB last year. Landry has gone from SS to FS back to SS without complaint.

Fat Boy can go screw himself.

An everyone with brain activity pointed out how in the 4-3 he better suited rushing the passer from DE and how could he complain he was a rookie. Landry was called WHIFF the Wonder dog whil playing out of position of 5 watt light bulbs posted get rid of Landry threads until this spring. Carter was very good at DE in frisco and here then looked lost at frisco and is just getting by here. He is not in a position to say no coming off an injury is older and not financial set.

The skins still use players out of position and until they have enough draft picks and become attractive to free agents that fit their scheme they probably will continue to do so.

I do not blame Haynesworth for not wanting to be in a scheme when he had the choice to pick and there is a difference between an occupying NT and a attacking DT.

All I can see is its a lot of people here who heard what they wanted to hear from that interview. I thought he represented himself well and explained his side of the story. I still don't like the move based on philosophical principles, but yal are just what he was talking about, hyping things up that you know nothing about.

Archived