Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haynesworth Interview with Kevin & Rock 106.7 The Fan (9/25)

TheDiplomat

Honestly, I think the man can play, but I am not sure he has too much going on upstairs. I really think he doesn't want to come off like he is but he doesn't know how to eloquently put his feelings. Has he been immature? Definitely. Do I think the guy is a complete tool? No, but Mr. Haynesworth needs to really think about what he says before saying it. I'm not saying he needs to stifle everything he wants to say. He just needs to try and convey it better.

Just read the "slave" comment, what an idiot. Hey Albert, getting a 100 million dollar contract to play a game means you do what they tell you to do. Shut up and play the game!!!

How anyone defends this idiot is beyond me. Oh and to move him to the position that he wants to play like Howie Long suggests, not a chance! Albert is not the coach, he's a player, get your butt in shape and earn your contract!

Really?! :doh:

What game were YOU watching (I used the singular "game," because Mr "I Only Want To Work Out With MY Trainer To Get 'IN' Shape" was too 'OUT' of shape to play last week!)

I see a guy who is totally clueless and playing pattycake on the line! Some refer to it as "phoning it in!"

Um...Orakpo got his only sack of the year because of him. And he was in when the defense made that goal line stop on 1rst and goal from the 1 yardline. He has proven that he is talented on the field and if you watch the games he takes two players out almost every time. He's not here to make flashy plays.

If you listen to the interview he says he was out of shape and didn't feel explosive last season. But he failed to realize that was because Coach Jim Zorn had this place running like an island resort rather than an NFL establishment. He was wrong not to come to offseason training, however, the bottom line is that we are better with him on the field, and maybe would be 3-0 had he played more.

Archived