Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

This makes me so happy seriously. Kick waves Brennan goooooooooooooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeeeee weeee!!!!

Lol I feel the same way.

I used to turn sigs off for loading time (the .gifs are annoying), but I HAD to put this as mine, just for the occasion :rotflmao:

It's not pointed at Colt - you'd be hard pressed to find people who didn't like Colt as a person - Same with Jason Campbell.

It's directed at the people on the board that only came here, and will thankfully be gone now, because of Colt.

The Cult was obnoxious at best. (not all of them, mind you. but majority of the ones who are Colt fans first, and redskins fans second if at all)

thaaaaaaaaaaaank you. this is what people needs to understand.

the cult practically made me hate colt. it's too bad b/c he would have seen a lot more support from me otherwise.

the cult was just too delusional and obnoxious and eventually turned me completely against colt and had me to the point of wanting to cheer against him

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :doh::redpunch: :censored::saber: :chair: :shot: :cuss: :drooley::sucks:

Oh well... that's the nature of the business. Good luck Colt...hope another team picks you up. I guess I'll go to the C of C thread and turn my membership card in. :kickcan:

Can this thread be renamed 'The Cut of Colt' and if so will it have over 15,000 posts?

The thread should be renamed "Cult of Underdog Quarterback 197?-2010" and a summary of all the threads about the fans reaction to underdawgs combined, or maybe "From Kilmer, through Doug, Ferrott (sp?), to Colt the Cult of the Other QB"

Oh well, that ends that sorry experiment. Good luck to the guy, maybe a cutting is the boot up the backside he needs to get his career in gear, but maybe he just isn't cut out for the NFL.

But who fills his shoes? QB is sorted and there's probably no need for any more DBs. I heard our new long snapper was struggling - time to bring back Albright?

Some Cult members thought he would beat out McNabb if given a fair shot LOOOOOOOOL :ols::ols::ols::ols:

It's all a conspiracy by the coaches and the GM to keep Colt down, they would sabotage their own team just to keep McNabb in power!!!! He's got stuff you can't define IT, MOXIE, GRIT!!!!

Archived