Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

"He's done in Washington, and that's all that matters to REDSKINS fans."

Please use more brain matter before making a comment about what matters.

"CB15 fans might care; but they don't belong here anymore unless they were Redskins fans as well (obviously a category you do not belong in)."

If you belong here, they belong here. I den't think this is a totalitarian site.

"Who cares?"

Well, a lot of people who are Redskins fans. If you don't, that is fine.

"Colt is GONE; not GOOD enough for the REDSKINS."

That is a fact. Too bad you ruined it with your hate.

"He's done in Washington, and that's all that matters to REDSKINS fans."

Please use more brain matter before making a comment about what matters.

"CB15 fans might care; but they don't belong here anymore unless they were Redskins fans as well (obviously a category you do not belong in)."

If you belong here, they belong here. I den't think this is a totalitarian site.

"Who cares?"

Well, a lot of people who are Redskins fans. If you don't, that is fine.

"Colt is GONE; not GOOD enough for the REDSKINS."

That is a fact. Too bad you ruined it with your hate.

Koko; 1998 called, it wants it's "hate" term back. Stop using it you are looking silly now....it wasn't cute when you said it for the last 500 posts and it isn't cute now.

I have no reason to hate Colt; that would be silly. He's never done anything to me or my family. As a matter of fact, I dig his personality and moxie...so get off your little rant.

Now I LOVE the skins, with or without Colt.

Colt wasn't good enough; his story with Washington is OVER. Hopefully we all can get over it. It's actually quite creepy.

What are you talking about dude? Here, I'll slow it down for you:

He was cut on day five of training camp by the brain-trust of the Washington Redskins who know MUCH more than me or you.

Synopsis: OUR COACHING STAFF THOUGHT HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS otherwise he'd still be here. Sheesh.

It has nothing to do with "playing games", "Superbowls" or "predictions". Understood?

How big is that brain for the redskins. When was the last time we did something in the playoffs. Hopefully we have got alot brain power this year. But until then the brain has been pretty retarded.

SOme of you skins fan have no honor or comradery. Especially for the players that wanted to play for us. Why dont you go harass the ones that dont want to play like Haynesworth. Shameful.

Most of the disagreement and hate has very little to do with Colt Brennan as a player and a human being. It has a lot to do with two years' worth of overzealous and annoying fans who have been duking it out over what constitutes realistic expectations for a late round QB. You're just contributing to the problem with this post.

How big is that brain for the redskins. When was the last time we did something in the playoffs. Hopefully we have got alot brain power this year. But until then the brain has been pretty retarded.

Well using your mindset, it was the "retarded" people who brought Colt in, in the first place.

You are a guy who obviously kicks people when they are down. In fact, you just make an effort to keep people down. Are you really a Redskins fan? Or, are you just a CONN?

Funny that you'd respond to me in this manner. Check my posting history for tonight, and you'll see that my "goodbye" post in the Colt of Cult is the exact opposite of how you describe me.

Just because I don't find what that poster is excited about that interesting, doesn't make me less of a person, or less of a fan. :ols: Thanks for jumping to conclusions, though. :)

So now your bashing the Skins in favor of CB5. I mean CB15. Oh or is it just CB now. :silly:

Whatever it is, get over it. The mancrush some of you guys have on this kid is crazier then a

I wish the best of luck to Colt Brennan.

It's been very entertaining to have him with the Skins, albeit one preseason that was fun to watch and the 2nd one being WTF happened?

The 3rd one that didn't happen for him doesn't surprise me much; a new regime is in town & I expected him to be gone sooner along with JC & TC.

Well using your mindset, it was the "retarded" people who brought Colt in, in the first place.

Holy crap STB21 is still alive!!!

If cutting Colt brought you back then that is almost worth it. :)

Where are your field reports, like last year, from TC?

Zorn brought him in because he followed his career through out his college. But hung by JC and got hanged himself. Too bad he didn't have the balls to put Colt in the last game of season 08.

I guess you can say it was more retarded for Zorn not to see what Colt could do.

The current coaches didn't have much data on him and coming off of hip surgery was going to be an uphill battle for Colt which he lost unfortunately.

Well see if another team picks him up and what he can do there. I still think he could have been better than Rex if given more time. Oh well. Next.

Archived