Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

Just announced it....i hope to find a link.

Updated: via ESPN980 twitter

ESPN 980 has learned that QB Colt Brennan has been released.

------------------------------

ES Staff appended edit:

PRESS RELEASE

For Immediate Release

August 2, 2010

REDSKINS RELEASE COLT BRENNAN

LOUDOUN COUNTY, VA – The Washington Redskins announced today that they released quarterback Colt Brennan.

Brennan spent the entire 2009 season on Injured Reserve. In 2008, he served as the Redskins’ third quarterback for all 16 games.

The Redskins selected Brennan in the sixth round (No. 186 overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft.

That's the business...i feel bad for the kid, but not so much for the insane followers in the CoC thread....anyone who followed UH football and watched him play over the past couple of seasons in the B&G knew what his limitations were. He was (on this board) one of the most undeserving, overhyped players I've ever seen who was put on a pedestal by his delusional followers.

Come on bro. Its obvious he competed, but he did not have a good camp at all. What else where they supposed to do?

I know. I'm a pack-rat, I throw nothing away, so naturally I would have kept him.

If I ran this team, the locker room would look like a house you see on that show Hoarders. Just unused players stacked up high against every wall, even if they're trash or have outlived their usefulness.

Archived