Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

Colt is still relevant. His name and the redskins name is coming up alot in google search. Alot of people are campaigning to pick CB15 up. Oh yeah:point2sky

RJT81‎: @john_keim please have the #Vikings sign former #Redskins QB Colt Brennan. Keep Brennan away from #NFCEAST @redskinsdotcom

Colt is still relevant. His name and the redskins name is coming up alot in google search. Alot of people are campaigning to pick CB15 up. Oh yeah:point2sky

RJT81‎: @john_keim please have the #Vikings sign former #Redskins QB Colt Brennan. Keep Brennan away from #NFCEAST @redskinsdotcom

He's about as relevant to the Redskins now as if I were to go up there and fart.

Colt could definitely beat out Jackson at Minn. Miami is good. He can link up with Bess and RGM. San Fran or Cleveland would be other teams good for him.

wow, just wow. every guy who you said he could beat has won NFL games. colt hasn't won jack.

brennan isn't better than any 1st or 2nd string qb in the nfl. if he was he would already be on a team.

Colt could definitely beat out Jackson at Minn. Miami is good. He can link up with Bess and RGM. San Fran or Cleveland would be other teams good for him.
You have an unhealthy obsession with this guy.

You're not stalking him are you?

colt's delusion that his piss poor performance in training camp (and last year's pre season) had nothing to do with him getting cut must really rub off on his fans

Kyle Shanahan even explicitly said that Bartel was ahead of him, so the whole story about it being all about their interest in Beck and nothing to do with Colt's play is garbage.

Reminder to everyone, if/when CB hooks up with another team, remember to do the right thing and give fair warning to any friends or family members you may have that are fans of said team. Sending them a link to the CofC thread wouldn't be a bad idea either so they can begin to study up on what they're about to have to put up with :D

Reminder to everyone, if/when CB hooks up with another team, remember to do the right thing and give fair warning to any friends or family members you may have that are fans of said team. Sending them a link to the CofC thread wouldn't be a bad idea either so they can begin to study up on what they're about to have to put up with :D

Unless a CofC has already started on their message board...

I'm sorry but you didn't even get the top 5 corners right, IMO they are:

Hall

Rogers

Buchanon

Tryon

Barnes, and then there's

Westbrook

There's no way Dutch was realistically going to make the final 53. No harm in trading him away for a QB that Kyle Shanahan has liked for years and can come in and actually compete for the #3 QB spot.

Yeah, that was a tired, late night post from me. Somehow I forgot about Buchanon.

But to me, Carlos is the clear #1. He's the guy you put onto opposing team's playmaker, to shut him down. Then you put Hall on their number 2, the guy they're forced to throw to in a hurry A) because of the pass rush and B) because CR has the #1 WR locked down. That gives Hall the opportunity to take some risks and get those turnovers.

You DON'T put Hall, a route-jumper and risk-taker, on a team's high-profile, play-making #1 WR, at least not all the time. To me, that makes him our #2.

Dont speak to me till the redskins are actually good. Then maybe you ll have something backing up your haterade talking.

Ah, so we finally have confirmation that you aren't even a Skins fan. We know you're primarily a Colt fan, but whose your NFL team?

Yeah, that was a tired, late night post from me. Somehow I forgot about Buchanon.

But to me, Carlos is the clear #1. He's the guy you put onto opposing team's playmaker, to shut him down. Then you put Hall on their number 2, the guy they're forced to throw to in a hurry A) because of the pass rush and B) because CR has the #1 WR locked down. That gives Hall the opportunity to take some risks and get those turnovers.

You DON'T put Hall, a route-jumper and risk-taker, on a team's high-profile, play-making #1 WR, at least not all the time. To me, that makes him our #2.

I know Carlos is the more reliable CB and should be the #1, his play from the 2nd half of '08 and last year hasn't been #1 CB material. I believe he can bounce back and be the shut down corner he showed he could be before he got hurt in '07. If he can bounce back, then that leaves Hall at #2, Buchanon at #3, Tryon sounds like he's moved up to #4, and could make a play at #3, and Barnes and Westbrook are battling for #5 spot.

Iam a Redskins fan. But Iam not a delusional one like you and your buddies. We haven't been a legit team in a long time.

No, we haven't. I'm not delusional about that either.

What does that have to do with you being delusional about Colt Brennan? :ols:

Iam a Redskins fan. But Iam not a delusional one like you and your buddies. We haven't been a legit team in a long time.

So we haven't been good in a long time and you believe we just cut our only chance to be better, that being brennan. And you ARENT delusional? You deserve what you get buddy.

I know Carlos is the more reliable CB and should be the #1, his play from the 2nd half of '08 and last year hasn't been #1 CB material. I believe he can bounce back and be the shut down corner he showed he could be before he got hurt in '07. If he can bounce back, then that leaves Hall at #2, Buchanon at #3, Tryon sounds like he's moved up to #4, and could make a play at #3, and Barnes and Westbrook are battling for #5 spot.

Agreed. I really want Tryon/Barnes to work out, and for Carlos to have a good year and be rewarded for it by being given a contract.

I'm so sick of seeing us spend high draft picks on DB's.

So we haven't been good in a long time and you believe we just cut our only chance to be better, that being brennan. And you ARENT delusional? You deserve what you get buddy.

Iam just a Fan. Skins are going to deal with the repercussions:) DM may not even extend. Colt may sign to a team we play and stick it to us.

Iam just a Fan. Skins are going to deal with the repercussions:) DM may not even extend. Colt may sign to a team we play and stick it to us.

Maybe during the preseason. Unfortunately, to stick it to us during the regular season, he'd have to win a starting job somewhere :ols:

Archived