Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

Thats going to be hard considering he has 4 days to get ready for the Cowboys. Dufus But I wouldnt be surprised if hes able to earn a spot with that amount of time. Colt is a gamer.

I don't want to hear no excuses, groupie. Campbell will be starting for the Raiders this year. Brennan....well Brennan will get cut again. I'm sure you and Brennan have your pre-determined set of excuses lined up, but we all know what the outcome of this is going to be.

I don't want to hear no excuses, groupie. Campbell will be starting for the Raiders this year. Brennan....well Brennan will get cut again. I'm sure you and Brennan have your pre-determined set of excuses lined up, but we all know what the outcome of this is going to be.

I didnt make excuses Hater. He is going to make the team or go to another team when he shows what he can do in preseason. Smart guy

Uh oh, it's another smiley prediction. Watch out, now :ols:

I don't think smiley's gonna be getting back to you. I think he's been given the boot. Plus he's to busy bashing the mods here over on the raiders board:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/167438-raiders-sign-qb-colt-brennan-13.html

And then they ban you for liking how the guy plays. Idiots

:silly:

I don't think smiley's gonna be getting back to you... Plus he's to busy bashing the mods here over on the raiders board.

Anonymous Raiders fans on Colt and the Cult:

i already hate the guy based on his fans

nice or annoying? how about just lay off posting

You know how utterly pointless it is to mention a preseason game, right?? You know that makes you look VERY, VERY desperate right???

:ols::ols::ols::ols:

:raidersuc

Well, let's be honest, smiley wasn't bringing much to the table other than a middle school mentality with his constant name calling and a knack for making bad predictions.

It's always funny to see posts on another board by guys who have been banned here. They always portray themselves as martyrs. It almost never fails. The big bad nazi mods on ES just ban people because they don't agree with them. Oh my.

Anonymous Raiders fans on Colt and the Cult:

i already hate the guy based on his fans

nice or annoying? how about just lay off posting

You know how utterly pointless it is to mention a preseason game, right?? You know that makes you look VERY, VERY desperate right???

:ols::ols::ols::ols:

You know that is two fans jtagg and Hmmm while the majority want to see how he does, if he sticks great, a few hope he beats Frye and Boller.

Archived