Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

I hope he plays this week. Its not like he's stinking up the practice field. Hes had stellar days and cable complimented him.

It's over..."Cut" Brennan is going to be one step closer to his inevitable destiny aka the CFL in a few weeks.

The CFL wouldn't be bad for him anyways. He needs the reps, and to work on his goofy mechanics.

Colt's mechanics are fine.

He needs game situation reps to sharpen the sword.

We shall see.

I disagree - his footwork is terrible by all accounts, and that's aside from his poor throwing mechanics.

Also, throwing interceptions -- i.e. his decision making -- is poor. He needs work mechanically and mentally, and that is why he is not pro-material IMO. Many teams are not going to want to dedicate their time to such a work in progress. That's why he should go to the CFL and try and fix this stuff himself.

I disagree - his footwork is terrible by all accounts, and that's aside from his poor throwing mechanics.

Also, throwing interceptions -- i.e. his decision making -- is poor. He needs work mechanically and mentally, and that is why he is not pro-material IMO. Many teams are not going to want to dedicate their time to such a work in progress. That's why he should go to the CFL and try and fix this stuff himself.

You have clearly stated your subjective analysis. Have you ever been on a jury? If so, my condolences to the defendant.

Okay, you want to back up the "by all accounts" with some links for us here since you've got the 411 on Colt, whom by the way, is STILL an NFL player?:beatdeadhorse::cool:

Archived