Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

Forget Beck for the moment. Why should we rue the loss of colt but not dutch?

How did this turn into a Colt and Dutch discussion?

Dutch could come back to haunt us also. I mean Skins secondary was suspect last year. Ravens D is good. They need to fill that corner spot so he could be. Especially if DM goes down.

How did this turn into a Colt and Dutch discussion?

Dutch could come back to haunt us also. I mean Skins secondary was suspect last year. Ravens D is good. They need to fill that corner spot so he could be. Especially if DM goes down.

Wait, didn't you just say.....

"No from dutch but Beck and losing Colt yes"

Which is it?

Back to brennan...are we supposed to fear his wrath from our number one rival, whomever that is, in the ever competitive IFC, the imaginary football conference? That assumes of course that he can even earn a starting job there.

Iam just a Fan. Skins are going to deal with the repercussions:) DM may not even extend. Colt may sign to a team we play and stick it to us.
You really live in a different world than everybody else. Except I don't think there is any possible world where Brennan would be a starter.

Former BYU quarterback John Beck was aquired earlier in the week to compete for the back up job and that sealed the fate for Brennan.

But not for long. There is some GM in the NFL who has seen Brennan's performance in the past 2 pre-seasons who may have jumped on the bandwagon of popularity that Brennan generated in the nation's capitol. Even as a practice squad guy, he had a following. It just shows you why some say he has the "it" factor. His durability and lack of experience is the issue. He just needs repetitions. Brennan can make all the throws, is a leader, and has the confidence, and the "it" factor.

Someone is going to give him that opportunity. I heard the Minnesota is down a QB spot.

Former BYU quarterback John Beck was aquired earlier in the week to compete for the back up job and that sealed the fate for Brennan.

But not for long. There is some GM in the NFL who has seen Brennan's performance in the past 2 pre-seasons who may have jumped on the bandwagon of popularity that Brennan generated in the nation's capitol. Even as a practice squad guy, he had a following. It just shows you why some say he has the "it" factor. His durability and lack of experience is the issue. He just needs repetitions. Brennan can make all the throws, is a leader, and has the confidence, and the "it" factor.

Someone is going to give him that opportunity. I heard the Minnesota is down a QB spot.

I know you're new here, but its customary that you provide a link when you copy and paste something off the internet. Just FYI.

http://www.examiner.com/x-6158-Hawaii-Sports-Examiner~y2010m8d3-Brennan-released-but-not-for-long

Archived