Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

well, it has been fun, since i made it clear from the start that i was seeing how colt will do i bid all of you farewell. i enjoyed chatting with some of you in colt's rookie season. good luck to the skins, you fans have shown me class and courtesy so although i am not a diehard fan like some of you (i enjoy college more than pros sorry) i will hope that the redskins represent the nfc in many superbowls to come, umnless colt signs with the saints or someone that runs a spread. lol. seriously though good luck! AND GO DUCKS!

Now THIS I respect; hopefully many will go out like you sheyn! :)

August 11th will be here before you know it.

Well, I think August 11 is just a preliminary hearing. Unless Russell has someone in his posse of friends who is willing to step up and admit (or at least say, even if it isn't true) the stuff was his and not Russell's, this probably goes to trial.

Stranger things have happened.

Regardless, it really isn't a big deal...we're talking about a 3rd string qb position that Shanny may or may not even opt to carry.

This is a typical Shanahan move. They wanted to rid themselves from as much of the old regime as possible. Colt was obviously not a Shanahan guy plus they want to "CONVINCE" themselves that Rex is their backup. If Colt had a great preseason that would not be good for Rex or them. So regardless of how he performs their totally sold on Rex. Beck or Bartel has no chance to unseed Rex AND THEY KNOW THAT. Beck sucked while he was in Miami. He was eventually replace by Cleo Lemon who is now in the CFL. Once they started cutting Colt's reps in practice I knew the end was near. I have NO DOUBT that Colt will be picked up, AND SOON!

Put down the sizzurp. :refill:

Colt brennan is the number 1 search today:) Guess his stock is going up:D

Colt goin to be like Lebron, Iam going to Miami

You joined in June 2010 and have 123 posts about Colt.

Why don't you start fresh with post #1 on a Miami message board?

Colt is yesterday's news; you can fight it all you want.....but you'll only look foolish in the end. Remember, it's the Washington REDSKINS, not the Washington BRENNANS.

Colt Brennan journey has always had change in it. CB15 isnt done yet!

http://www.defused.com/colt-brennan/videos/colt-brennan-segment-on-college-gameday/

He's done in Washington, and that's all that matters to REDSKINS fans. CB15 fans might care; but they don't belong here anymore unless they were Redskins fans as well (obviously a category you do not belong in).

Who cares? Colt is GONE; not GOOD enough for the REDSKINS.

He's done in Washington, and that's all that matters to REDSKINS fans. CB15 fans might care; but they don't belong here anymore unless they were Redskins fans as well (obviously a category you do not belong in).

Who cares? Colt is GONE; not GOOD enough for the REDSKINS.

Funny you say that.. " Not good enough for the Redskins" -when they haven't played a game yet. I guess on paper they already won the Superbowl this year right? So tell us, how "good are the Redskins? Got some predictions?

Funny you say that.. " Not good enough for the Redskins" -when they haven't played a game yet. I guess on paper they already won the Superbowl this year right? So tell us, how "good are the Redskins? Got some predictions?

What are you talking about dude? Here, I'll slow it down for you:

He was cut on day five of training camp by the brain-trust of the Washington Redskins who know MUCH more than me or you.

Synopsis: OUR COACHING STAFF THOUGHT HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS otherwise he'd still be here. Sheesh.

It has nothing to do with "playing games", "Superbowls" or "predictions". Understood?

Archived