Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

SonOfWashington

He has to have something juicy on certain members of motion pictures studios because there is no logical reason why they keep letting him make movies.

Up until this point, all his movies have been made at a very reasonable cost and have made money. Yes, even the Happening.

Up until this point, all his movies have been made at a very reasonable cost and have made money. Yes, even the Happening.

Well... I'll just add it to the list of evidence that there really is a sucker born everyday in this country :silly:

His first 2 were great. I think Unbreakable may be in my personal top 10-15 all time. I liked Signs but didn't feel the same. Village was just plain silly and I've never been able to reckon Lady in the Water. I was hoping Airbender would be good because M. Night didn't invent the concept.

The sad thing is that I'll go see it regardless. M.Night wins. :(

"Despite flashy special effects, The Last Airbender squanders the potential of its popular source material on an incomprehensible plot, laughable dialogue, and a joyless sense of detachment."

Currently at 8%

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/last_airbender/

Compared to Twilight which is at 50%, this looks like a turd wrapped in bacon made of poo.

How dare you disgrace bacon like that. You should be ashamed of yourself. :evilg:

Ditto. Forgot all about the Happening. Almost as though it never... (wait for it)... happened.

david_caruso_sunglasses.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ok, so this doesn't seem like the kind of movie to have a big twist since it's based on a successful kids' TV series, so why is M. Night the one working on it? He just seems like a bad fit for it.

Archived