Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post.com: Pregnant ex suing NFL star

TK

The article stated that they MET in Miami and she could be a resident of NY. And I believe that AH's official domicile is in TN and not VA. Child support is usually filed in the domicile state of the mother, unless declared otherwise by the court.

OK, fine, but she's still not asking for child support, she's asking for a huge amount of money prior to their even being a child. Essentially she's saying, he got me pregnant so I am entitled to 1/3 to 1/2 of his net worth. And that's before and independent of any obligation to the child.

This is NOT a child support case or even an attempt to collect medical bills, but an attempt to get a large amount of money for the woman. Not the child, the woman. If she were to win this case, he would still presumably owe child support (albeit a lot less because both parents would be very wealthy). A man certainly has a lifelong responsibility to any child he fathers. I just don't think he has the responsibility to make anyone he sleeps with extremely wealthy.

Wow, I would at least wait until it is proven he did this before I would call another human trash and all that crap like the first few posters are.

But that's a major problem with America today. We have been so conditioned to take the "victims" side. Any time something like this happens, we immediately grab our torches and pitchforks. Sometimes it turns out to be true. Other times it doesn't. I will never forget that Duke lacrosse players case where they were accused of raping that stripper. All across America people were up in arms that these "privleged kids" took advantage of a "poor girl". There were nearly riots over this. Of course in the end, they determined that no rape happened and that she had the "genetic material" from several other men in her underwear. So this poor "victim" was actually attempting to extort these rich kids... Sure didn't see any angry mobs form over that... Nope. Just quietly sweep it under the carpet and forget it.

Until there is a paternity test to confirm things one way or another it's a non story. It's bad pub to an extent, but this kind of things happens to celebs and athletes more than you'd think. All the premature bashing is unfounded. I'm not a huge Haynesworth fan but be rational for a second folks.

And while Silvia Mena is attractive, she is no Salma Hayek Look alike, sorry.

Hold on. A coach who does it "all", he never won without John Elway. Look your opinion will sway if our defense plays badly next year. I don't know why people are fighting it. If Mike does not succeed, and there is a significant chance he does not, then we will be back on this forum asking for his head. And we will say how stupid he was if Al takes our money, goes to another team and wins. That is the bottom line; this game is not what you did for me, but what you've done lately. MIKE SHANNAHAN DID NOT WIN NOTHING WITHOUT JOHN ELWAY, NOTHING! We are a top flight defense, why mess with a god thing? Why make Al a bad guy, just because he didn't go to OTA's? Why make this a polarizing situation?

Two common held fallacies here. Coach Mike is nothing without Elway, and the Washington Redskins have had a stellar defense of late.

To turn your words around, what exactly did John Elway win without Mike Shanahan? ;).

10 years with Dan Reeves, 3 ass whooping's at the show. A further two with Wade Phillips. Nada. Then low, he's teamed with Coach Shanahan, and within the first four years of being together, he has two rings. Go figure.

And seriously, people need to get away from the ubber misleading notion that we have a "top flight defense" that doesn't need changing. If ever stats were a misleading notion as to the overall effect of a unit, it's on our D. We've had a "bend but don't break" defense for WAY too long now. Good at containing, but garbage at actually taking pressure off a woeful, struggling O by either making the big play and getting the darn ball back; or putting up those game changing defensive scores that REAL top flight D's do.

If Haynesworth's such an invaluable component, why aren't we a true top bracket D? Surely by association for all the praise lavished on him as such a "game changer" and upgrade last year, (being involved in 8 out of 22 sacks I think it was is hardly deserving of such high praise, but regardless); the defense would be a racking up sacks and turnovers galore as opposing QB's run scared?

Hail.

Yeah I do seem to remember a guy who was a tightend creeping while married with a cheerleader.

;) Correct me if I'm wrong but a Redskins player dating a Redskins cheerleader is a big :nono: ,is it not ??

sniff sniff, a clear heels wearing, exotic dancing Virgin with no concept of contraceptives, fell in love with Mr Buttersworth for his personality and great abs and with this "unexpected" pregnancy she needs 10 million to stay in the lifestyle she has grown accustomed to. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see her on Nancy Grace and Larry King describing the duplicitous behavior of one Albert Haynesworth. I'm quite sure during "pillow talk" ,he promised that she would never have to work, er "dance" again and wanted to take care of her, her family and her bff's as well.

before saying its his he should go for DNA testing because if you are in the wrong State and you did the "right" thing by paying her medical bills, etc you can be on the hook even if it turns out you aren't the baby daddy

Exactly.

Some of ya'll have got your hateration on full boil lately when it comes to big Al. How is this different from any other most likely gold-digger that claims an NFL star would take care of her through her turmoil? What, that you don't like him? $10 million and you can't even prove who the dad is?

Gimmie a ****'n break, please...

Not to compare what Roethlisberger is alleged to have done to this situation-- but even if Ben is innocent of the actual allegations against him, he has still been criticized for putting himself in bad situations and using poor judgment.

I'd say the same could be said about Albert.

So Raping someone and having unprotected sex is in the same category? :hysterical:

Archived