Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post.com: Pregnant ex suing NFL star

TK

So we are now assuming this was a one night stand? I had not read that, but I guess is we are assuming that Haynesworht is the father, might as well make it more juicy. I am sorry, but will you please take a second and step out of your ivory tower with the rest of us that make mistakes?

1) The child has not been born yet, so he has not abandoned it.

2) Pending a paternity test, it is a huge assumption to declare Haynesworth as the father.

3) No, the moral of the story is actually don't put yourself in bad situations. Especially as a pro athlete or celebrity. ****ing a stripper is a bad situation, but I am sorry, I am not going to pretend that Haynesworth is the only person who has ever accidentally knocked someone up, or the first athlete to have an ex-liason sue them. It happens all the time.

The fact of the matter is, Haynesworth is already a reviled figure, and thus he's going to be guilty until proven innocent in this and any other situation like it. I'm just not holier-than-thou enought to start judging at this point.

And I am no Haynesworth fan, but I am not going to let my feelings about his work ethic cloud my thinking in this arena.

You are a reasonable and sensible person with a solid argument.

Unfortunately, the members of this board often do not listen to reason and sense.

Big Al has proven to be a bad teammate but that doesn't mean his the father of a stripper's child. If he is the father and doesn't step up he's an even bigger piece of trash than I thought, but I say we atleast wait to bash the guy until its proven he's the father. Athletes are targets of scams constantly, but it could be avoided if they stayed out of strip clubs and thought with their big heads instead of their little ones.

You are a reasonable and sensible person with a solid argument.

Unfortunately, the members of this board often do not listen to reason and sense.

So big Al is guilty?

How many men do strippers sleep with or are around? Is it proven the child is his. As in the past its been proven some women go after athletes even when the child is not theirs because they are the best suiter.

So we are now assuming this was a one night stand? I had not read that, but I guess is we are assuming that Haynesworht is the father, might as well make it more juicy. I am sorry, but will you please take a second and step out of your ivory tower with the rest of us that make mistakes?

1) The child has not been born yet, so he has not abandoned it.

2) Pending a paternity test, it is a huge assumption to declare Haynesworth as the father.

3) No, the moral of the story is actually don't put yourself in bad situations. Especially as a pro athlete or celebrity. ****ing a stripper is a bad situation, but I am sorry, I am not going to pretend that Haynesworth is the only person who has ever accidentally knocked someone up, or the first athlete to have an ex-liason sue them. It happens all the time.

The fact of the matter is, Haynesworth is already a reviled figure, and thus he's going to be guilty until proven innocent in this and any other situation like it. I'm just not holier-than-thou enought to start judging at this point.

And I am no Haynesworth fan, but I am not going to let my feelings about his work ethic cloud my thinking in this arena.

Did you read the quote / post I was responding to?

I love how you broke out the "ivory tower" and "holier-than-thou". Please excuse me for disapproving of immorality.

Did you read the quote / post I was responding to?

I love how you broke out the "ivory tower" and "holier-than-thou". Please excuse me for disapproving of immorality.

The quote you were refering to was actually my post, so yeah, I might have read it.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy the court of public opinion. Just becuase I read something does not make it so, thus I am not going to try and take the moral high ground based on accusations from a stripper.

If you want to play Nancy Grace, fine. But I am going to call that stuff out everytime I see it.

AH is far from the first pro athlete to have something like this happen and I'm sure he won't be the last. If this was someone like Fletcher or Orakpo, no one on here would be making a big deal out of it.
:yes:

Or the sainted Chris Cooley, there'd be all kinds of :chestram: and support all through this thread. If it's his kid then goody for him. All I care about is the Redskins getting their money's worth from him, when he shows up to mini camp/training camp.

Judging by this message board, no. People love this fat piece of trash.

Nah, we simply just don't care about his personal life, if he skips VOLUNTARY minis/otas, or if he trains off-season in Miami or wherever. Come game day, offenses have to plan around Big Al crashing their oline - and that usually requires a linesmen (sometimes 2) and a fullback! Plus offenses have to scheme their run plays away from Al.

Salma Hayek look-alike Silvia Mena,who's nearly four months pregnant, says she met the 6-foot-6, 350-pound defensive lineman in Miami late last year. But she claims in papers to be filed in Brooklyn Supreme Court he dumped her after learning she was expecting in late February.

Mena, 25, alleges Haynesworth, 28, met her in Miami, romanced her during Super Bowl week, and invited her to his Tennessee home.

I'm having difficulty understanding the timeline...Did he meet her "late last year" or did he meet her "during Super Bowl week"? Or was it that he met her late last year and then romanced her a month and a half later during Super Bowl week?

And yeah, if it IS his kid:

- Throw on some protection, ya big dummy!! (insert Fred Sanford's voice here)

- Can you sue for $10 mil for something like this? Or is this a situation of a percentage of the person's income by law goes to the child in child support cases?

- Salma Hayek look-alike, eh? ;) ;) ;)

- Man has more character issues than we realize (again, IF it turns out to be true)

The quote you were refering to was actually my post, so yeah, I might have read it.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy the court of public opinion. Just becuase I read something does not make it so, thus I am not going to try and take the moral high ground based on accusations from a stripper.

If you want to play Nancy Grace, fine. But I am going to call that stuff out everytime I see it.

Go for it. I'll continue to call you out every time you post something as idiotic and low as saying that if you have the clout, it's justification for being immoral.

Big Al... hmmm. I will wait until a paternity test to revile, but I think you can afford to pay for this woman's pregnancy medical care until then, including taking care of her income since (presumably) her pregnancy is effecting her ability to make her normal income.

What I am glad of is that I have not seen the home movies of their liason on the interwebz.

Aw man, I missed the good old days of the offseason where we over pay for big splash free agents that never deliver.

Now we approach the offseason correctly and we have receivers taking HGH and our Multi-Million Dollar DT doing his best Steve Garvey imitation.

Aw man, I missed the good old days of the offseason where we over pay for big splash free agents that never deliver.

Now we approach the offseason correctly and we have receivers taking HGH and our Multi-Million Dollar DT doing his best Steve Garvey imitation.

Ghosts of offseasons past.

Not to compare what Roethlisberger is alleged to have done to this situation-- but even if Ben is innocent of the actual allegations against him, he has still been criticized for putting himself in bad situations and using poor judgment.

I'd say the same could be said about Albert.

thank you!! :)

^ This is how I interpreted it. Maybe they stayed in touch in the interim.

Yeah, that would be the only way it would make sense lol...

And "romanced"? Please. Any woman who looks like Salma Hayek is NOT gonna waste her time with someone who looks like Albert Haynesworth unless it IS Albert Haynesworth lol. The "romancing" probably went something like this:

(late last year...)

AH: "Howzabout you and me gettin' together sometime, darlin'?"

Salma (while grinding on his lap): "I don't date customers, sorry."

(later that evening)

Another "exotic dancer": "Girl, do you know who that was you were giving a lap dance to? Alfred Haynesbert!"

Salma: "Who?"

Other "dancer": "Alfred Haynesbert! He plays football for the Redskins or something. Man just got paid $100 million dollars! It's in all the papers!"

Salma: "D'oh!" :doh:

(two months later, Haynesworth returns to the same strip club...)

AH: "Ah, you again, sweetie...howzabout..."

Salma: "I'd love to go out with you sometime!"

AH: "I was just gonna ask for another lap dance, but cool!"

Much sex ensues, and neither adult apparently bothers with any form of birth control pills, condoms, or anything at all that would have easily avoided this situation, if true.

Archived