Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post.com: Pregnant ex suing NFL star

TK

Again, moral of the story? If you work hard and play hard, this is a non-issue, or much less of one.

So that's the moral of the story? Be good at sports and it's ok to impregnate girls during one night stands and not be present in your children's lives?

Forgive me for being blunt but that's quite stupid.

And she's suing for what exactly? For getting knocked up? It takes two to tango sweetheart.

Get an order for a paternity test and take him to family court for child support.

exactly... he wouldn't be the first guy in the history of life to do something like that... there's protocol in place. you don't just get to sue him for millions because he has it. She would get a pretty nice child support check if she can prove he's the baby-daddy though.

by the way... anyone can sue anyone for anything... just because there's a suit doesnt mean there's any validity to it.

any male in their right mind would do this. only support your progeny you want to succeed. survival of the fittest. women just dont get this. this is no big deal. just pay the stripper and forget about her

I guess I'm not in my right mind then because 1) I wouldn't have ended up in this situation and 2) if I did (which I wouldn't) I would be a man, accept responsibility, and be present in my child's life.

Come one guys, everyone is jumping all over AH over a page six NY Post article with absolutely no facts.

If an "exotic dancer" finds out she's pregnant after (likely) sleeping with multiple guys over a period of time and one of those guys happens to have a contract worth $100 million, she's obviously going to claim that the $100 million man is the father.

When Haynesworth suggested she get "Treatment from an NFL Physician" I bet he actually asked her to get a paternity test and she refused, hoping for a settlement instead.

Not to compare what Roethlisberger is alleged to have done to this situation-- but even if Ben is innocent of the actual allegations against him, he has still been criticized for putting himself in bad situations and using poor judgment.

I'd say the same could be said about Albert.

Is AH married? Did AH RAPE someone? Or accused of doing so?

RAPE is way worse than some girl coming out saying her baby is his, happens ALL the time, hardly poor judgment compared to Big Ben. Totally different situations, you cant compare the two IMHO.

Is AH married? Did AH RAPE someone? Or accused of doing so?

Come on, man. Did you read my post? The first words were: "Not to compare what Roethlisberger is alleged to have done to this situation..."

I very clearly said it's not the same thing. My point is this: regardless of what a paternity test reveals, Albert used poor judgment.

Even sadder isle the people who say that even if it is true that it's no big deal.

Accidental pregnancies happen all the time...for all we know they did use a condom, but a money grubbing woman poked a hole in it LOL

It's way too early to know what happened exactly, I for one am not ready to point any fingers at either party. One thing is clear though, seems to be consensual sex at least.

This is a stupid law suit. This woman should be sued for wasting Big Al's time w/ a law suit like this.

There is already something in place called Child Support. Big Al likely thinks she is just trying to make a quick buck, so he doesn't want to deal with her.

To bad to see his name continues to show up in the media though. Big change coming from Ten to Was.

Why even mention it then?

I mention it because people were arguing about the paternity test, saying we don't know the results, etc.

I was just applying the "poor judgment" argument to this situation. Regardless of what a paternity test says, he still appears to have used poor judgment.

So that's the moral of the story? Be good at sports and it's ok to impregnate girls during one night stands and not be present in your children's lives?

Forgive me for being blunt but that's quite stupid.

So we are now assuming this was a one night stand? I had not read that, but I guess is we are assuming that Haynesworht is the father, might as well make it more juicy. I am sorry, but will you please take a second and step out of your ivory tower with the rest of us that make mistakes?

1) The child has not been born yet, so he has not abandoned it.

2) Pending a paternity test, it is a huge assumption to declare Haynesworth as the father.

3) No, the moral of the story is actually don't put yourself in bad situations. Especially as a pro athlete or celebrity. ****ing a stripper is a bad situation, but I am sorry, I am not going to pretend that Haynesworth is the only person who has ever accidentally knocked someone up, or the first athlete to have an ex-liason sue them. It happens all the time.

The fact of the matter is, Haynesworth is already a reviled figure, and thus he's going to be guilty until proven innocent in this and any other situation like it. I'm just not holier-than-thou enought to start judging at this point.

And I am no Haynesworth fan, but I am not going to let my feelings about his work ethic cloud my thinking in this arena.

Archived