Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post.com: Pregnant ex suing NFL star

TK

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pregnant_ex_suing_nfl_star_wAQtcZIMdFaM4QRa15D8KM

Pregnant ex suing NFL star

Washington Redskins star Albert Haynesworth is being sued for $10 million by a Brooklyn exotic dancer who claims he impregnated her -- then abandoned her.

Salma Hayek look-alike Silvia Mena,who's nearly four months pregnant, says she met the 6-foot-6, 350-pound defensive lineman in Miami late last year. But she claims in papers to be filed in Brooklyn Supreme Court he dumped her after learning she was expecting in late February.

The papers allege that Haynesworth -- who signed a $100 million contract with the Redskins last year -- has refused to talk to her since late March or give her any money toward her medical bills.

Mena, 25, alleges Haynesworth, 28, met her in Miami, romanced her during Super Bowl week, and invited her to his Tennessee home. She claims in the documents that after learning about the pregnancy, Haynesworth promised to "emotionally and financially support Silvia." But, "after making such promises . . . Haynesworth has abandoned the pregnant Sylvia Mena . . . He has refused to provide any emotional or financial support of Silvia Mena or his unborn child."

The papers read that Haynesworth's assistant suggested Mena "seek treatment from an NFL physician." But Mena feared "some effort might be made to purposefully make her lose the child," the papers say.

Mena, who claims she has not heard from Haynesworth since late March, told us last night: "It is very stressful, I cry all the time."

Her lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, told us he's filing the $10 million suit in Brooklyn Supreme Court today.

"This man is worth millions," Strazzullo said. "She has had to apply for Medicaid to take care of her pregnancy."

Haynesworth's agent declined to comment on Mena's claims

Isn't it obvious even to the casual observer that he is an egotistical selfish person with no regard for anyone but himself? Please just cut this trash and move on. The only havoc he is creating is with his teamates, coaches and now even his personal relationships.

Signing this clown is looking better and better every day. :doh: Shanny and Allen have got to be banging their heads against a wall, having inherited this guy.

You'd think he'd have plenty of time to take care of this woman and the child, seeing as he's not involved with his team at the moment.

Ok, can we possibly wait until there is some confirmation of this before we light the torches? If it is true then full speed ahead, but c'mon, no one has ever made a claim like this before only to have it be untrue, right?

This is really a non-story to me. What he does in his personal life is his business. My guess is, he's not the first star to be blamed rightfully/wrongfully for a pregnancy.

You're absolutely right this has nothing to do about his on-field production.. this is his personal life. But what it does, it gives you an idea about the character of a person.

I'm glad we backed the Brinks trucks up for this clown. :rolleyes:

Wow, I would at least wait until it is proven he did this before I would call another human trash and all that crap like the first few posters are.

So AH said "emotionally and financially support Silvia." Which ironically is exactly what he would have needed to say for her to get the max amount of cash possible.

I have to look at it as if it was me, would I automatically give a stripper and knowing their reputations millions to support a kid because she is knocked up? Would any of you slamming AH do the same on her word?

Now if there is tests and the claim is confirmed, then I would trash him if he did this after learning that the kid is his. Until then, he would be an idiot to give this girl the world.

well all together the guy is a sorry sack of (sumthin) im sure its probably true.........

i mean cmon its reallly not about the millions, but if you made a child, wouldnt you care about it???

I am sorry, I missed the part where it is confirmed the child is his. Hey I guess we should start condeming on a persons word.

Oh yeah I forgot the other threads on AH full of secret sources and friends of friends supposedly saying stuff.

Wow, I would at least wait until it is proven he did this before I would call another human trash and all that crap like the first few posters are.

JC isn't here anymore so Al's the new hate target.

So AH said "emotionally and financially support Silvia." Which ironically is exactly what he would have needed to say for her to get the max amount of cash possible.

Well in the documents, she claims he said that, which is where you would make that word for word claim to get the max amount.

I have to look at it as if it was me, would I automatically give a stripper and knowing their reputations millions to support a kid because she is knocked up? Would any of you slamming AH do the same on her word?

Paternity test.

Now if there is tests and the claim is confirmed, then I would trash him if he did this after learning that the kid is his. Until then, he would be an idiot to give this girl the world.

Exactly.

This is really a non-story to me. What he does in his personal life is his business. My guess is, he's not the first star to be blamed rightfully/wrongfully for a pregnancy.

I agree somewhat. We know that he is not a high character guy based on some of the other things we have seen from him and on some levels I understand the life of a superstar sports player is gonna have situations like this where we fans don't have all the facts but generally sounds like he ****** up again. At the end of the day if he came in this year and obliterated competition and set a sack record, who wouldn't cheer for his success on the field. I'm sure some Pats fans think that Tom Brady is a douchebag for leaving a girl he got pregnant for a model but ask them if they want to trade him away for a 4th rounder. My guess is no they would not.

My hope is that he can get some people around him to help him make better decisions about life and handling these situations so that they do not become the persistent cloud that makes him, the team, and the NFL look bad.

Off topic: I cannot imagine a love child of Salma Hayek and Albert. That is enough to crash my brain for the day.

Its a Page 6 article so take it for what that's worth.

Yeah so who knows if this girl is telling the truth or not. This wouldn't be the first time a girl tries to get money from a rich athlete. Until more details come out, I'm reserving judgement.

Archived